Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

So far, my last few deaths were all due to lag. I’m actually depressed I want to stop playing.

Then do. And come back later. Then leave.

I’m pretty sure various other bullet hells have a “focus” mechanic that allows a player to slow down and see their hitbox, which is (in the info available to me) a circle. Not the sprite of whoever the player controls.

Additionally, if hitboxes were based on sprites, skins could literally become pay-to-be-at-an-objective-advantage. Some of them change width or height in some of their animations.

But, this is the unpopular opinions thread. I went off and reacted anyway .n.

How long have you been playing this game?..!

Bruh. I’m not alone. Realm may lose 1000s of people. I’ve been playing this game longer than you bro. I feel pain.

So? Doesn’t stop other people empathizing with you

From what I’ve seen, they don’t have a slowing feature and they just make the hitbox visible at all times and obvious.

If Deca does fix the hitboxes they might have to change the way the Spell ability works. If the hitbox was consistent with the sprite, most bosses would be extremely easy to wreck on Wizard.

Fire swords actually are lucky.

Kendo sticks are actually lucky.

NOT

I didn’t mean the hitbox should be the whole sprite. That’s obviously pretty stupid .

ok, agree

edit: btw all CAVE games have focus mode that slow the player and show their hitbox, and so do all Windows-era Touhou games. I know because ive played most of them myself

woa thats a lot of edits

Trickster’s decoy is what makes it one of the best classes in the game, not the ability to teleport. For me wouldn’t be worth using if there was only teleport.

Mystic is the only bad class in the game.

Heathen!

I disagree, imo mystic is an extremely strong class when not used for trolling. The ability to curse and/or stasis enemies in a pinch is so strong. The class is very versatile with their self berserk for dps, stasis for rushing, curse for group dps boost. Imo the only class in the game that’s bad is Assassin.

The most versatile class right now?

Suiciding your chars are not cool because of all the yummy items that are gone because of it. It triggers me everytime to see someone suicide with ogmur or jugg knowing i’ll never get one. :angry:

Samurai is actually pretty bad considering he doesn’t shine in anything. The more I use him the more I feel disadvantaged lol

People who drop pots when they have space in their inv deserve a special place in abyss

There are only bad players, not bad classes.

Doom Bow is unbalanced due to it being very strong for a god lands dungeon white. All the other ones serve a rather niche purpose like void blade or the staff of extreme prejudice. Doombow, on the other hand, does a great job at multiple things like high defense enemies, single target fights, and clearing

for clearing, id use a cbow if i have one or a covert/bbow if not.