Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

uts should = trade able, if you don’t want this, then make a ppe.

uts are fun and not worrying about dying with rare uts make the game better, if you disagree, How?
i just want to play with the cutlass already, i don’t want to do any more deadwater docks, right now, the dungeon is basically just a chest that gives me a mark or a pot.

it’s not like people boycott pets and make npes still.

vault unlocks should be given out on the monthly calendar from the 7th -14th day

wismod everything already WISMOD EVERYTHING

make vit better it’s completely worthless right now.

make paralyzes and stun great again, (make them apply the lessor status like slow, or semi stun slower rof or give bosses special behavior when you stun or paralyze them, like spawning minions or making them cast debuffs on you back like daze or weaken)

2nd boss for madlab could just weaken you if you paralyze it with a circle aoe.

the solutions of just preventing you from using your ability is just a cheap tatic and bad design.

lootboxes are evil and maniplative

drop rates should be listed on the wiki, i don’t see any reason why deca needs to keep them a secret except to conduct shady practices that are anti consumer.

deca shouldn’t be praised until it gets past the “meh” nothing they have done really makes me feel like they deserve my money or respect. well except when they actually talk about some of the problems that they cherry pick. but that only gets you a participation medal in my book.

Marks are stupid.

Realmeye Forums are better than reddit (well, this one might me popluar here but not overall)

White star is overrated

Pets make the game more fun.

Chest events are actually enjoyable to a certain degree.

Oryx Events are literally Notifier 3.0 and encourage realm leeching.

Reskins are cool.

Ninja is a good 0/8 class. (idk how unpopular this is- i heard once it was really bad unless fully maxed and with doku, but idk if the majority thinks that.)

mystic best class

Hm I guess I’m too spoiled with my parasite spell, since I reckon accuracy is closer to 80% for that one. Personally the damage increase is simply too high to consider it overrated, for example it makes me perceive that I’m noticeably doing damage to a hp scaled mob.

That should be expected though, being the only ability in the game that doesn’t offer any status effects with the sole purpose of damage if we disregard accuracy. But I agree with other spells that unless you’re BTL (that man hits godly amounts of spellbombs) the damage increase is much less than advertised.

poison fang dagger is good

Ninja and mystic are the two best classes in the game.

Ninja is fine just the way he is and does not need a rework.

Secluded Thicket is a good dungeon, and the UTs aren’t underpowered (except for the robe).

DECA isn’t running the game into the ground, even if they could back off on the events a little bit.

Shields should give enemies a stun immune status effect for a period of at least half a second longer than the stun duration.

Slapping a ton of status effects onto a boss isn’t sloppy; it’s one of the few ways developers can compensate for everyone having pets, and requires those with maxed divines to learn how to dodge.

(As stated earlier) Samurai is a good class with its own list of strengths that few actually appreciate.

Trickster and mystic are the best classes. Trickster was still amazing before the prism/other buffs.

Trading is bad for balance for the game.

I can agree with most of these, except blind and darkness. I straight can’t see when blinded, safer for me to start to tank as then I get hit less because I can’t see anything, darkness is just a bad effect though.

trickster is not as hard as everyone says she is

Rename Meduszoan Poison to this (wow, i spelled it right…I think)

Pixie is overrated but cool to play with
Swapouts are bad and completely useless in most situations
Etherite IS good on Assassin but Ripper is better
Most t6 Abilities “are suck” but still look cool
Def is overrated and I would use Resu over Acrop on a maxed Knight
Potato is still bad imo
Warrior is good but also broken op in chest events
Paladin is the best melee
Archer should get an op st set since it is the only set without one
Only grind Nests for the dyes
Make vitmod or something becuz it sucks
Don’t remove pets
DECA is a good company, just needs a bit better support
Samurai is a good class
Paywall skins are the better ones and should be drops from events
Deca should tell us the drop rates
Doku feels like it does less dps than masamune
Wand of the Fallen feels like it does more dps than recomp
Mystic is one of the most powerful classes, used correctly
CC is useless
Plague is useless except in tombs
Murky is useless
Assassin is better than trickster
Dcircle is the best ninja star in the game
Abyss should drop guaranteed def again
DECA should make all tombstones look like the sick ones from MotMG
Pyra is better than bracer
Would rather have 20 expos than 5 bracers
Whitebags should be tradeable
Redstars should not get so many white bags
PPEs should always be legit or else you should go commit failed c-section
Event Whites are unpredictable and always will be, don’t be salty about not getting it
Tablet is now one of the best event whites in the game
Everything in LOD is useless
Warrior ST Set is useless
Paladin ST Set is useless
All Sts should be tradeable
Duping is part of the game economy
Trying to come back to Realm nowadays will get you to quit the game
There should be more community competitions
Cutlass is bad and so is csword
Bombarding people with status effects is completely gay and a better solution should be implemented than seeing 10103403297935 chickens on the ground in OT
Santa’s Workshop was a scam and biased against new players
More bossfights should be like Nest, especially with the armor break applied every so often
Nest is unappreciated
Tomb should drop 1/3 life for everyone hitting soulbound on all three bosses
Rushers should get more credit
Everyone that doesn’t clear in Para boss room, don’t help people stuck in Shatters, drag in Lost Halls, and crash dungeons on purpose should go play fortnite
The closest scenarios to PVP in rotmg are barrels in Para, dragging in Lhalls, and fake white bags at Hermit

That’s a lot, wow

ninja st when

oh u rite

bracer is just an expo with some attack.

Looks good too.

It does.

fixed

UB def + arcop on pally is better than cc

Cult is more fun than void
CC armour is the best for Warr
CC has the best sprite out of heavy armours
Dblade sucks
WS are partially to blame for KABAMs horrors
Realmeye Forums > Reddit
Trolli is a cheat
Nightingale is the best