Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Why are you. Dissing that class like that I play ninja sometimes and I don’t have a problem with the vit and I play without a pet, ninja doesn’t really have max stat caps, but did you realize the stats are the most balanced of all the classes, for you to understand let’s take Warrior it has max vit, attack, but has a cap of 50 for spd, wis and dex, and his ability counters the spd and dex reduction, but not the wis

These are 2 pics of stats first is ninja second is warrior

no

yes

no

yes

mostly

no

?

btw after the coming sword nerf and katana buff it will do more dps than war. It already has more than knight and paly (with tierd weapons). If you can hit multiple enemies, it does way way way more dps than other classes

It has 60 Spd and can go twice as fast with Star active while most classes are stuck at 50. Did you forget to max yours?

nah that’s the other katana class

#FuckSamuraiGang

God*

ninja gang rise up

now that’s a real unpopular opinion

that’s not an opinion, you’re factually wrong

Scrolling through your graveyard it seems you haven’t played a 8/8 ninja, or even a ninja with some nice gear.

With one of the ST katanas, Ray, Void, or just 8/8 with tops, Ninja is incredibly fun (and good! Super high dps!!).

Realm isn’t fun. Its addicting.

Now that’s not an unpopular opinion.

Chest events should be thrown away to a galaxy far far away.

Over damage does not exist.

facts aren’t opinions

We need UT trading.

While i dont think that ut trading is the answer, i would agree that rotmg felt more alive (for me) when i was more involved in the economy. Now i practically never trade, and i feel less connected to the game/community.

Well, you’ve found the right thread.

Prioritizing the elimination of lag>>>>>everything else. If Deca wants rotmg to go mainstream, that’s an absolute requirement. Also a pet nerf or endgame dungeons being petless would be necessary for folks everywhere to want to install rotmg(installed games have less lag).

Don’t flame me for this, but how does Fortnite run so clean in so many places? I know rotmg has some more rng, but like a worldwide 3d game being that clean, and EPIC GAMES had it doing well before their fat check came in??

To be completely fair, Epic Games didn’t have to work with half a dozen years worth of spaghetti code.

Then again Deca is at least partially made of former Kabam employees if memory serves, and they’re relying on unpaid volunteers for a lot of their new content.

Fortnite is running on Epic Games’ own engine (assuming it runs on Unreal, I don’t play Fortnite) and I imagine the in-house documentation for that is absolutely stellar (inb4 epic games dev comes into thread to say that no they’ve seen the abyss and it’s actually terrible). Epic Games is also an AAA company with tons of employees and years of experience in developing video games.

RotMG is a Flash game being managed by an indie game company with much fewer employees that as mentioned above also probably have to try and deal with the inevitable spaghetti code in a game that was likely never expected to grow as huge as it did.

Yea. We need UT trading again to revive the game and the economy.