Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Fair enough, actually, though I’d personally take a Gsorc over the Soulless, but at that point it’s basically up to each person’s playstyle and preference. For me, I will always go for the more offensive option, so armours like Soulless, Nil and CC are a big no in my books, probably fuelling my opinion on soulless being overrated.

rotmg sucks

The Loot system is very balanced.

Isn’t 60 hp a lot though? I might hit <60 hp once or twice a week on a character. 4 attack and 7 wis may seem like a lot, but on the grand scale of things, it is a negligible boost in dps for both multiplayer dungeons and soloing.

Yes, I did add curse to the necros

True the DPS on its own isn’t much, and survival is of course the number 1 factor, but non-Soulless robes have the other factors to them that assist survivability (better Ability via +WIS/+MP, or better mobility with +SPD). It’s just a judgement call on the trade-off. I find an 860 HP puri priest and an 890 HP esben necro have more than enough HP so I might as well chose a robe that does ‘something’ other than let me run at constant >85% HP.

Though if I’m going out into dumb endgame with tanking/quiet unavoidable I’ll likely bring Soulless along, but for general/mixed play I think PhantomMod’s conclusions are sound.

9.09090909% dmg boost isn’t negligible, especially for classes that need every ounce of dps for that sacred sb

shotguns are not endgame and should not be added into future contents.

Vit is an important stat to max early.

SB damage thresholds have been in double digits for months now.

mystic best class xd

Adding on to what Nevov said on April 1st, I hate it when my friend nexuses and blames me for being a “bad priest.” I’m always like it’s not my responsibility to keep you at full hp every 10 seconds. I have to watch for my own hp too you know. You have your own pet healing you and competence to dodge.

Fr, if someone’s pet stasised or doesn’t have a legendary/divine pet, don’t depend on them EVER unless lavawalking

My personal opinion, don’t depend on others ever period