Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Preach brother, mystic is such a underappreciated class. Mystic is a hidden gem.

I would rather have a bracer than an omni.

I’m sorry but you’re argument actually makes next to no sense.
First off, you can’t argue that 160 more health is always better then 18 defense unless you’re willing to trade all the defense on your charachter for 160 health each so if you’re willing to take a, on paladin 750 more health (with decades and trading you’re armor and base defense to health at 18:160) in exchange for 0 defense. I’m sorry but that seems like a rather ass trade.
Second off, bplate is simply NOT a better tank armor because it offers LESS defense which makes you LESS tanky. I understand that there is a dex sacrafice on candy armor which is why I personally do not enjoy it but that does NOT make bplate better. It just means that Candy Armor is more survival based. You’re entire argument has no basis other then it increases you’re overall health which we all already knew.

Well they are trying to bring up unity while doing this shit so it makes sense that they’re not doing a good job on normal game play. That being said, what’s wrong with MotMG. It’s not great but there’s a new dungeon rather then an oryx statue that instakills.

@Dhanorocks I know that the MP is useless but even then, compared to an accrop (because no dominion for me), we’re trading 4 defense for 40 hp. Not the best trade in the world but one that’s perfectly alright, at least if it’s only for 4 defense and I’m maxed defense anyway. Fire battle armor offers spd and defense instead which don’t really offer the defensive stats I want

@Discipile I would prefer omni for the flex but as an actual ring, bracer. Omni is a good all arounder but bracer is just better in my opinion with crown = biggest

I’m not replying to you because you do not think that HP is a tank stat, please do not reply to this message

People who shit on Realm or DECA are insanely stupid.

First off, you can’t argue that 18 more defense is always better than 160 health unless you’re willing to trade all the health on your character for 18 defense each so if you’re willing to take a, on paladin with (idk how much def im lazy) in exchange for 0 hp. I’m sorry but that seems like a rather ass trade.

But i’m not arguing that 18 defense is better then 160 health. The agument began when he claimed that bplate simply superior to candy armor. I’m saying that they’re both situational and have they’re advantages so I believe that there should be balances of 18 dfense and 160 health. He stated that 18 def is sumply worse the 160 health.

I’d have to agree with him, candy armor is pretty garbage. Now if he had said bplate vs. dominion we’d have a problem.

(Note: CC gives -10 dex)

I know bplate>cc but I disagree with “the problem is bplate is a direct cc upgrade” which is what he actually said. Although bplate can be superior to cc, I don’t want a bplate on my pally or samourai.

:)

ftfy

At least, unity looks awesome so far: looking at the death animations and hp bar damage animation and other amazing stuff (although unity is taking so much time and I can’t wait any longer for beta access >.<).

And the dungeon reworks are awesome too.

yes
my god
i love unity
the big screen
animations
amazing
8/8 for now

hold up unity is out?

Nah, he’s probably talking about the features Deca showed off

oh

I really like the teleport animation, very retro

unity would be even better if deca added more ways to spend fame

assassin is a good class

Every Class is good. Just some are more viable (dungeons take less time or become less risky with them) for meta than others.