Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Expo is terriby underrated

Sphinx is extremely underrated

Gemstone is INSANELY underrated, sounds very good to me (Who doesn’t have a gem)

Sorcerer is VERY underrated, very fun to play and can be used in ANYWHERE from earlygame to late game, highest flexiblity of all classes imo

Cult staff is THE staff if you actually know how to be quick moving your mouse and just in general

Priest is underrated - most broken class in the game if you have prot or puri, even geb works

If you had to buy a key for tradable items, it would have to be the woodland labyrinth that is most worthwhile.

Wizard is NOT broken, especially judging by how squishy it is, the DPS doesn’t matter in a group

Crown is best ring, followed by Bracer, followed by sourcestone.

Ninja isn’t a good class.

Sorcerer is broken. (as long as you have the right items)

Omni is actually a really good ring, and can be used on any class at any time, it’s not ‘super situational’ like many people believe.

Deca’s chest events are actually been quite fun, as long as the drop rates aren’t too low.

Deca’s constant updates are good for the game and aren’t ruining the game in any way, they’re improving it a lot.

It’s a good ring, it’s just outclassed by a ton of other rings, and many people like to use something that gives offence/survivability stats more than just stats only used reliably on 3-4 classes.

those 4 classes are used INSANELY often tho

Yeah, once you accept that it’s gonna be a “stand in the nexus like a leechy derp” event, and perhaps don’t go in on a main if it’s lag-filled, some of the events are fun! I think I find it gruelling when every weekend ends up like that though.

This weekend’s event is one of the not fun ones tho :frowning:

I was hoping for some good drops, but instead I killed my ppe and my pally and never got a white :frowning:

Para rushers deserve to burn in hell.

Same with people who can’t aim barrels.

Necro is best class.

Rushers in general are annoying as heck, they are more concerned with loot then actually playing the game, it is 10x better to clear than to rush because that way you are actually playing and enjoying yourself instead of running around and complaining about how grindy this game is

I don’t really mind rushers, as they do make dungeons a lot faster. However, I do mind para rushers because they skip good fame, make the boss harder, and drag in enemies that end up killing people mid fight.

As you probably know, rotmg is a mmo. This means, of course, that people, in general are here because

they are useless shits that find self worth in being good at a flash mmo /s> they want the satisfication of grinding. Of course you would take the fastest way possible. If you really want to enjoy the game, play on euw at 6 pm est. Nobody is there.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

give this man a cookie

@Xaklor :cookie:

nom nom nom nom
Mystic

Nice hacks getting a golden cookie on a mystic.
Or is that a new orb? How do I get it then?

Like this:
@AKLDragon :cookie:

I agree with Doku being bad, and Mystic being a powerful class. Mystic power <3 Thanks for showing me how useful the class is, @OkayGift

I found the new item.

And thanks for your generosity.
2018-10-12-01-55-53--1792642112

Hahaha, that’s great. Mind if I steal it? (the Soft Baked Mystic photo lol)

Go right ahead.