Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Though the daze/missiles phase gives the option to do it radially (running in to dmg then back out to heal); and the chase phase has O2 tethered to the main room (can’t chase fully down the corridor), so both of those do have some element of fairness to them.

Dance only having the one, fast-moving, window to join/leave the combat, makes it harsher than either of these phases IMO, as any mistake (whether player or lag) that causes you to take damage increases the chance that trying to exit = death, so really only the higher pet levels (or skill) allow dance to be done in relative security.

I always thought it was the easiest 01 phase aswell, the only 01 phase that is a little scary is the 200 dmg shotgun phase. never understood how dance2 was a difficult phase to people since you just move like 1 tile and back. but it is a little harder to dodge if you screen rotate imo. without screen rotating its easier to see for me. 02 dance is a little more difficult cause rng of the bombs stacking but still not very difficult. i think the easiest 02 phase is just the old 02 phases

only ‘problem’ with heroic dungeons is the habyss spawning those orange shots on the outside off the walls during the fireball phase with no indication of where they start imo

I think that something that also contributes is the fact that the window to enter the ring is also quite small - the “red scarabs” (I guess they’re like artifacts?) start firing immediately after being spawned.
Maybe if they were spread out a little more, or with two openings, it’d probably bee more fun.

As for chase, I personally think that the room to strafe between each shotgun is maybe a little too tight. Combined with that annoying extra rotating shot every so often, it’s a tad too clustered for my tastes.

These ‘special effects’ on items are very interesting and healthy to the game, but I think DECA is kind of overusing it at this point.

Penetrating Blast Spell is a good item.

all purchases except misery boxes are fair

Ah yes, I too think that WC tops are worth buying with real money especially when you can buy them dirt cheap in usw2

The golden archer set was worth every cent!
(Vets will know what I mean)

i meant by sold by deca

Heroic Abyss is a bad dungeon

that’s not an unpopular opinion

I actually disagree with this. Despite all of the shots at close range, I have seen very few people take significant damage. And, having been chased a few times myself, I can say that dodging is a lot easier than you might expect

I think part of the reason people think that phase is unfair or difficult is they don’t stick around long enough when getting chased to realize that oryx actually slows down once he gets super close, so you don’t actually get run over like I hear people complaining about. if he were to maintain his original chase speed when closing the gap between, then yeah it’d be a broken phase. people just assume his speed is constant and nexus without learning what the phase is actually like.

every class is bad except wizard, warrior, and trickster

Ninja is best class whatcha talking about

Watch, as your loved ninja becomes stone!
-This message was posted by the Mystic gang (I probably am the only member tho

Count me in! Mystic op for rushing

And all the other things you can do in the game.

lower dps tho