Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Pets are OP and bad for the longevity of the game. The nerf is almost essential.

That and chest events outside of holidays should be removed entirely.

Is the game actually any good? I havent played in about a year or two

since when has it been…

Never. Lol

But it is getting better

tenor

The library is good, so if only a little, it has become better

This is gibberish to me

There is a new dungeon that is better than old dungeons thus = slightly better game

not really unpopular opinion but ok

Realm is actually fun if you do little to no events or focused grinding and only run dungeons from the realm itself, boss and dungeon design has improved vastly over the course of the game’s lifetime.

Every endgame dungeon should have a much lower player cap, around 30, and in-combat should be added, maybe made even harsher, since mheal is absolutely OP in big groups.

Colo sword is not OP and is actually outdone by csword in more situations than people think, as long as you can’t predict the movement of your targets…

tomb rings should be buffed,

It’s a lot more fun if you don’t rush dungeons.
I know a lot of people want to do dungeons for the loot and get as much done as fast as possible, but I’m here to play a permadeath bullet-hell, not a freaking loot simulator

True

Tbh i think that would be too hard and discords such as Pub Halls would go extinct.

I don’t have colo sword, but csword is absolute garbage. A.S.S is almost a direct upgrade. On warrior the reduced fire rate isn’t that noticeable.

It’s not a good bullet hell though. Dodging is just too easy. The only reason people can rush is because everything is easy to dodge through.

I would argue that it’s because of pets. They allow us to not have to dodge nearly as well, which is crucial in places like LH, where dodging everything (or even enough to get by without a pet) is unfeasible for the vast majority of players.

I second that. Pets made this game casual. You don’t have to conserve HP in a run because it’s restored in a minute without any assistance, this changed the mechanics and overall gameplay drastically. If I’m alone in a dungeon the only thing I should do is not to die and that’s it. Before pets, I had not only not to die, but also not to take considerable damage during the whole run.

Not sure how unpopular this is, but the instakill traps in the UDL and the Septavius insta-pop phase are both perfectly fine and don’t need changing.

Don’t want to sit on a trap? Just slow the h*ck down. Don’t want Septavius to sit on you? Back up and wait for the next phase. Neither of these things are difficult enough to warrant a dungeon change.

Well how am I gonna rush UDLs with my maxed rogue then…
Edit: I’ve never been sat on by septavius and I feel like it isn’t very hard to avoid idk why so many people do i ttho

it’s mostly melees that are in the range of his movement jump, he jumps and sits on you before you can notice shit and then you die