Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

ik but i literaly cna cutlass him…

loughs in ctrap huntress

Just don’t fight him during that phase. A solo maxed melee can easily kill Septavius with only one run-through of each phase while sitting the instakill phase out. The only time you would need to go in during this phase would be if you’re in a large group and need to get in those couple of hits to get soulbound damage on the boss. The benefits of going in are few, and you’re only making the boss fight a few seconds longer by waiting and ensuring your character survives.

Or you can put your electric pet between him and you

Rotmg is a boring game to watch

This. So many “elite” players complain the game is too easy and want buff after buff for difficulty and scream that permadeath is the core holy mechanic that the game cannot live without –while never facing real difficulty or permadeath themselves.

Basically, midgame content no longer exists because these loud few scream for everything new to be endgame and more difficult than anything before and for existing dungeons that were accessible to non-hackers umm I mean not “elite” have been made too difficult for midtier players to tackle.

And 90% of people who respond to such criticisms with “git guud noob” are trolls and / or hackers and exploiters.

I definitely think there isn’t enough early game and midgame, and not as much quality endgame dungeons, because divine pets (and also hacking) have made easier dungeons obsolete to most players, outside of grinding for white bags, I wish they’d make pots rarer, leveling up a much longer process, and way more early/mid game enemies and dungeons, as well as nerfing pets, even if the nerf was that your pet’s effectiveness for heal and mheal were determined by your vit and wis respectively

realm needs more social features

Which dungeons?

That has nothing to do with cheating or pets though.

Leveling has always been very fast. Progression has never been gated and so skipping vast portions of the game was and still is the most viable option, especially once you’ve figured out that private keys trump normal in-realm farming by several country miles.

Not talking about leveling when I say that, I was talking about the way most endgame dungeons are now because divine pets make you basically immune to most damage and so it is all mostly based on insteapopping

This is what they were talking about

Everything I say about progression applies to both leveling and midgame.

What you’re calling an “easier endgame dungeon” is just a mid-tier dungeon.

Also, just like with DarthMreow I think it would be easier to judge your opinion if you provided examples.

Ice spheres

The instapop enemies aren’t as bad or common anymore in most of the endgame dungeons because everything has just been given pet stasis to replace it, but still the fact that the dungeons I’m calling “easier endgame”,” stuff like LoD, MT, and O2 are actually mid game is the problem as they were made intended to be endgame

How is lod hard? I can literally solo it petless

Lib was great. Good Job Deca, we need more dunegons like that (although ngl it’s pretty hecka ez to rush)

It still highly depends on class

Wrong, carpal tunnel comes from excessively repeated hand movements or positioning. Holding your hand still in one position while aiming will cause carpal tunnel quicker. That’s why jitter clicking actually helps against carpal tunnel syndrome, as it increases the variability in clicking. However, excessively clicking is bad for your hands.

That’s an objective thing.

tOtAllY wORth

That’s interesting, but if you look at the other posts in that conversation Lily is talking about a situation where you hold the button down to shoot, so in the end it’s still a situation that can cause CTS (since, as you say yourself, holding your hand still in the same position for too long will increase the risk).

Hate me if you’d like, but I think there shouldn’t be a UT trading system and things should stay soulbound.
As much as I’d like to get my favorite items instead of grinding for them, one item really isn’t going to make or break a character, and it’s so much more satisfying to work for something than trade for it.
Plus, I hate sites like realmstock and they’d abuse the crap out of any system such as UT trading.