Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Confusion is the easiest debuff in the game to deal with, blind is a b%@^& and a half

Blind usually shouldn’t be a problem. If it’s giving you trouble, have the brightness a little bit up. Not great for your eyes so I try to avoid this, but it does help.

It certainly shouldn’t be used as a main, but it does have great uses now and then when you have enemy walls to run through. With its short effect duration, it’s not like the Jugg, thus wasn’t ever so high-rated in the first place.

This may not be the case. If there is a crowded scenario where you only get a few seconds to deal damage, a low DPS character will get annihilated by the competition. While it’s true that more DMG does not always equal more loot, a high DPS certainly does help, and seeing how RotMG is extremely crowded during events and such, it may be necessary for chipping in at that white bag chance.

I believe this goes for pretty much any mid-level dungeon in RotMG.

This is very opinion-based and I respectively disagree. The Boss fight in the Abyss of Demons is actually pretty entertaining.

Uh. No. Big no. I understand that this is opinion-based as well, but Sprite World enemies deal a substantial amount of damage, especially for new players with less DEF. Let’s not forget to mention that Limon’s red bullets during the laser phase can quickly kill off weak characters. (They do 70 DMG)

For Spider Dens, Arachna has ~2,000 base HP, which is nothing compared to Limon’s ~9,000 HP plus Invulnerable phases.

The only issue I see with the Spider Den is to make sure you don’t crack a bunch of eggs and lag out.

Now, I don’t know what you rush on your typical day, but squishy classes like those have dangerously low DEF for properly rushing Tombs, OTs, and endgame dungeons. It’s doable for sure, but it’s considerably challenging.

In the right situations, any of the pet abilities is better than HP Heal.

Only three? If you’re going to keep multiple maxed characters, PPEs, and characters for fun and messing around, you’re gonna need more than three, my friend.

This one is popular

This one isn’t unpopular.

This is a popular opinion

This is a popular opinion

This is a mathematical fact.

This is the definition of a UT.

If you do a “account reset,” you should also release your pet.

The strongest UTs don’t compare to your pet, so stop doing an “account reset” then immediately whip out your pet.

Or you can just not use it

Or you could just quit and live life to the fullest.

Honestly if I ever got good enough to an ‘account reset’ I would just use the eggs I hatched

-Not everything needs to be endgame content. There needs to be new content added that attracts new players while also giving an opportunity to more experienced players of getting pots fast (i.e another vit or dex dungeon). If you constantly need harder content to enjoy the game, you should probably find another game that fits your skill level.

-UTs should absolutely be tradable, or have some sort of way to be administered to the masses. They were the driving force of the economy (giving life pots and, in turn, giving other lower-tired pots more extrinsic value) and need to be reintroduced into the market. The new Unity UT “trade-up” system sounds great, and will benefit newer players that feel they can’t get the top UTs

-The Ghost dagger is actually really good (this might be popular, but I’ve heard otherwise)

-Jesus Christ not everything needs to armor pierce

-Knight is slowly becoming useless since it seems almost all new content is stun immune

-While pets are a nightmare for new content, they should not be removed from the game since the game is now too heavily revolved around them. It would make playing hell if they just upped and changed them too much.

-Having hard dungeons that require teamwork and strategy is awesome and should be implemented more. Discouraging teamwork will dampen the community and, again, make new players not feel welcome

-No one cares if you can dodge every projectile in the game. This doesn’t mean all new content should cater to you (related to bullet #1) and that new players should go somewhere else if they can’t “git gud”

-I’m gonna say it even if it was factually disproven a long time ago: Over-damaging absolutely exists

-Skins are not good items, all of them should be dropped in the game

Yes!

Why!

Agree with most of them! (Ghost Dagger = Spirit Dagger, right? Yeah I use it on an assassin, perfectly fine.)
Except maybe we should say the {paranoia} about overdamaging absolutely exists. :smiley:

I feel like overdamaging exists, yet if you do enough insane damage you also get better loot

No matter who owns RoTMG, the loot boxes and nexus gear aren’t going away

the nexus wc tops better leave

Being lucky isn’t impressive

Deca is jeopardizing the game with putting st chests in a lot of mystery boxes in the shop.

1000th reply, so here’s a meaty one:
Some players only find Archer better than Huntress because they unlocked it first.
The same goes for Samurai, in general.

All 15 classes are overpowered.

Random stat modifiers would instantly kill the game.

150 votes and 24 comments so far on Reddit

PREACH!!! (not the overdamage part tho :wink:)

also, the ugc is was to small and they pretty much do everything that gets added to the game. when the pixel editor stopped working, all community-generated content went to shit