Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

It’s a req for more discord bots for some reason

The only purpose of that is to stop crashers who are desperate enough to stalk realmeye profiles of RLs or raiders, especially if they are banned from the discord.

Which is pretty dumb since /kick is a thing

Making bosses and enemies such as rock dragon immune to paralyse and slow doesn’t make the fights better or more interesting, it just makes huntress and archer abilities useless against the few enemies that you actually want to slow or paralyse.

I say it’s unpopular because I’ve literally never seen anyone complain about it besides me, and Deca fundamentally disagrees.

I believe the intent behind that was to stop bosses turning into pseudo chests; but it’s affected normal gameplay way too much, I agree. Paralyze immunity on rock dragon is understandable but slow immunity? Eh.

Also annoyed at Dr Terrible specifically. His sole purpose is to have a weird movement pattern and paralyze made that less toxic to deal with.

Fame needs more uses. Feeding pets is nice and all, but aside from that, it’s kinda useless. Yeah, I know there’s the arena but no one plays that, and guild hall upgrades don’t do anything aside from adding space. Also, death in realm is handled badly. I can’t help but compare it to rogue-likes that lets you unlock certain weapons or upgrades after reaching certain achievements. Realm would have so much more content if that were the case. But that’s just my take

I never heard anyone talk about it so I just assumed it was unpopular.

Also, what about this?

Search up fame use and you’ll get a list of fame use

Although I’m a little late to saying this, it took me 2 pcaves to get a hook

Edit: Unpopular opinion to keep this on topic, Mystic is the best class (just threw one out there)

Getting to 8/8 is actually pretty hard and time consuming. Especially when you are a sucky player like me. :laughing:

I’ve never related more

Why da hell almost every dudes who have Realmeyes hid their location???

its a req for most raiding discords

The General Chat Thread

So, to prevent them getting stalked???

Yes; the discords are worried about crashers, though this does little to stop the determined ones.

I struggle to disassociate a hidden Last Seen with how in the older days cheater/notifier players would always hide their Last Seen because it was a giveaway sign of hacks to connect directly into any realm, if their RealmEye said “Last seen USE3” but surprise surprise they were here in EUW2 5 seconds after a Sphinx spawned. And a sign of reconnect hacks when that was a thing (they’re alongside you fighting O1 but their RealmEye says “Last seen less than a minute ago at EUW Nexus”).

In those days hidden Last Seen was either “wow they’re somebody famous to avoid stalkers” = 1%, or “oh another cheater” = 99%

So the conspiracy theory part of me thinks it’s still cheaters wanting other players to conceal their RE to muddy the water “oh no I’m not a cheat everyone hides their RealmEye” me: “hmmmmm”.

FTFY

Here you go.

*scrolls to the 217th Mystic by fame*

10/10 identity covering