Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Ronin’s Waki is actually a good waki.

thats unpopular :confused:?

PPEs are the only way to play the game at the endgame level and still have fun. It is infinitely rewarding and no consequence for death except time wasted, which can be negated if you got good loot that you stored during the ppe’s existance.

ppe = npe = ope = ntpe = tnpe

LOL thanks miss.

ok this is definitely not true

There is a huge difference between two characters that are not allowed to trade or take items from the vault, and have to max themselves, when one of them effectively has hundreds of vitality from when it was created more than the other character (PPE vs NPE)

I haven’t done many in my time but I can safely say NPEs play significantly different to my PPEs and can be just as fun.

Same goes for the others, although I haven’t done anything more challenging than NPE

what’s the difference beetween ntpe and tnpe? Btw diamondest forgot upe and unpe

quite frankly i have no clue

Though I assume one of them could be the thing where you can only improve gear by getting the tier above what you already have (but I thought that was tpe)

the n (taken from npe) means no pet.

Tiered no pet player experience?

Yep. There’s a guy called Woman (used to be Cowwy) who does UNPEs if you don’t get those.

Try a pacifist priest ppe

Just yeet barrels at the colony and pray for a tpain

I agree with this. It’s the only way I feel progression anymore, since deca refuses to create new tradable items and all their untradeables have incredibly low drop rates (same with oryx 2 tops these days, I used to play assassin and run a ton of oryx 2, hitting the sb threshold for tops consistently with my forbidden knowledge and I got way more than I do now. It feels like they nerfed it from a decent % drop to being 0-2 per group or something. Really makes oryx 2 feel pointless).

I still get excited for Elder robes on PPEs like it was 2011.

There was a madman in my local server recently doing a “UT only” wizard PPE. The more I think about it the more I think he might be onto something.

I guess starting it off would be the troublesome part, as doing it wholeheartedly you limit yourself to only scoring SB in Parasite Chambers through barrels (since T0 staff and T0 spell are both off-limits). Once you’d got the ParaSpell you would be able to score SB anywhere of course.

Related: the EPPE (EP Player Experience) is quite a deal of fun, though you get not as near so much credit for doing a EPPPE (EP & Pet Player Experience) because pets = easy mode, though the fun is probably higher because it’s a death wish really.

Edit: I think I did an EEPPPE (Esben/EP & Pet Player Experience) once but that was really just for the silly acronym. :sweat_smile:

Unless of course you are smart enough to get the jungle staff (more dps), robe (more spell bombs), and ring (very slightly more dps and spell bombs)

I think Nevov is referring to a situation where you go the entire time without using any tiered items, meaning you drop the starting staff and spell upon creation of your character, and the parasite barrels become the only form of damage you are capable of doing to anything under any circumstances. Thus, until you get recurring terror, you can’t even do damage to Mixcoatl.

Oh whoops, I misread that, yeah he’s right in that case

Orsome, i obviously did not mean that the ppe = npe = ope = ntpe = tnpe are the same, i said equal because i know some kid is going to come and say “you’re saying npe doesnt count?” or something like that, so I hastily included all other possible variations of ppe (To the best of my knowledge) so that they know that I also mean that ppe = npe = ope = ntpe = tnpe are all fun. Not that they are the same. Sorry for the confusion

We need a “creative mode” pserver (or realm single player) that acts like closed testing, but is always open so I can learn stupid phases like o3 dance and crystal entity

A solo training room, where an NPC would display for you the pattern on the floor of various bosses/phases, so you could practice the dodging movements, or even projectiles that do 0 dmg, would be a great way to allow some learning without ruining the experience because you’d still have to do it for real in the heat of the actual bossfight, no matter how much you practice.

He’s already found O3 guys