Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

500IQ best way to spend money

Didn’t know this was unpopular. Tbh a ring giving +100 hp and +100 mp would alreadey be considered best by me.

uh

I find rushing fun because of the adrenaline high. (I don’t have a good pet and am still kinda bad)

source is even better giving 110 of each+spd

get the stats right

very popular opinion

i was saying even just 100 hp + mp would be good

100 hp 100 mp bad bad

but 110 hp 110 mp is good

+105 hp +105 mp. not going a single stat higher!

Chest events are cool

I ain’t cool

samurai is awesome
uts are pretty over rated. Just use tops
Tops are overated, use old tops.
“hard” dungeons aren’t worth it, you get the special ut after like a crap ton of deaths and grinding. Only to loose it later and rage at yourself.
There are too many skins
Marks are stupid
doku’s drop rate is 1/0
mystic is awesome
blocking people is fun
assassin is good
wildshadow sprites are the best
ogmur sucks
jugg is meh.
oreo sucks.
kabam era> deca era
realmeye forums>reddit
abyss drops arent bad

Fcking blind is #@%#$^$%!!!

This. We need new, decent, endgame dungeon map generation like the algorithm used in tomb. All the endgame we have now bore me to hell, with the exception of the Nest - sort of, since it’s still being done by nobody.

The game desperately needs a way to group people together again without us needing discords or other third-party websites. This is my unpopular opinion and I sincerely think it would make the game so much more fun in various ways.

Yeah I really dislike the fact that everything requires you to be in some one-way voice chat nowadays; even when it clearly doesn’t. It takes a lot of the enjoyment out of the game when you want to grind seriously but are stuck hearing some guy talk into your ear for hours on end, instead of listening to music, or talking with friends. I swear it make me just that much closer to clinical insanity every time I do it.

Deca is good, just misguided

I’m actually good at this game.

Can you explain what you mean

Expo is underrated

Speed is the best stat in the game

Why do you think Ninja is so good? I used to think it was a very strong class, but the truth is, I don’t see how, when warrior does an equally insane amount of damage, has speedy, and far more defense at his disposal. Apart from piercing, ninja doesn’t seem very good - after all, why use ninja when you can just use warrior?