Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

I think sorcerer is a fun class who can do everything and still maintain viability thanks to today’s pure rng drop rates. I also believe sorcerer should have staves to make it a good class to play instead of wizard and fit it’s description, a high damage long range damage dealer.

I also believe necromancer and assassin should attain new “big abilities” (such as reviving the dead) and that assassin should be completely reworked in the ability department

Common drops, but you’re also more likely to die with them than with other UTs.

EP: sitting on something while you don’t know the time window of its shotguns.
Plane: forget you have it on, teleports near monsters or even on top of them to taste the delicacy of the shotguns.

Also, unpopular opinions:

The staff of extreme prejudice is not garbage. You just need to equip different things and play differently.
Spirit staff is a crowd-control staff that can be used as a main. Not a bad staff, just different.

Don’t see why this would be too unpopular

This staff is extremely extremely situational. The only things it can even be used for is quest chests, things that dont shoot, and cry. In addition, you can’t even see half of the things you can ep as there is no invisibility slider yet.

what do you mean slider?

like the ability to change the visibility of players, i believed deca was going to make it a slider in the settings menu

YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL

WHYY

I would love an endgame dungeon with a max player limit similar to heroic abyss/heroic udl

Spirit Staff only works against incredibly low defense targets and soon drops out in damage, even compared to astral! The catch is that unless the group is armor broken, spirit staff’s dps is just always bad. Additionally, for some reason, it comes with an abnormal difficult to use amplitude

I mean. Planeswalker is a really powerful cloak (if you get hella mp heal), and if you use it enough (is something I use in all endgame dungeons to escape swarm of bullets), you aren’t going to accidently jump on a boss cause you don’t forget you have it on! Though EP is way to situational to actually see use outside of trolling imo

Ep might he good for rushing? Idk never tried it, but you can just pew pew things chasing you from all directions at the same time

So the staff classes are wizard, necro, and mystic.

Wizard: Shouldn’t rush but when they do, they generally use spell and a ranged staff to instakill certain dangerous minions and the rest don’t matter or you should probably not be rushing. (personal experience)

Mystic: You prob want a single target staff to kill the minions that weren’t statsised.

Necro: I’m not entirely sure but i feel like a standard staff would be better then EP cause EP’s range is low but i don’t actually know

EP is for obliterating constructs, because those annoying craps are everywhere

Electric Pet + Maxed Class = works!

EPing = Fun

It needs faster firing rate! I’ll take less dps if it had higher firing rate so it’s fun!

I use it in Docks like this because with a no-electric pet you get mobbed more. Not full out rushing but running into a room and a couple of circles around and all is dead with no need to bother aiming.

Yes, I tried it and it is difficult to aim at singular targets. But against groups of enemies, the amplitude makes it so that the damage is spread more equally to the group, making it better for dealing with groups than picking off single targets. If you only meant using its high amplitude to bypass singular obstacles, well then I wholly agree.

Hmmm, I will say you are right, because I really never played rogue enough to gain experience (I strangely end up dying a lot even though its suppposed to be safe) and because I have heard that planewalker is not only a very good cloak, but a must-have for any rogue. btw planewalker is the sprite world’s white i feed, not EP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

its safe if you use it effectively

Sourcestone —> Omni in general

@Omniculus