Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Ok then, fair enough.

Extremely toxic, all the toxic/racist/elitest players seem to filter into there and there isn’t much punishment for it
Brainless in that you never get to make personal decision without breaking the rules, I play this game to have fun, not get ordered around by some teenager who assumes he has actual power over me
Most servers force the meta, not allowing you to use items or classes of choice but rather requires specific classes or rare items I may not have, and the meta can go die in a hole for all I care, I use what I want
Trivializes the game by exploiting certain UT items and class abilities (which is why priest and Puri had to get the nerfs they got in the first place) making it go from a dangerous bullet hell to a screen that I’m basically just watching, not even actually playing a game by that point
They abuse keys and basically encourage others never to go into the actual realm simply by existing, public event dungeons aren’t common because everyone is relying on keys, and realm halls and fungals are basically never heard of because people are conditioned not to do the harder method because they believe there’s risk of losing something of actual value (you can rebuild a character, it don’t matter) and to do the faster method because they believe loot is the goal, no the goal of a video game is a feeling of achievement and having fun, and getting earned loot, not cheesing it out of the boss

I suppose that’s true. Tbh though, I am very thankful for discord’s and the people that pop keys for them, because without them whenever there are events going on I might do five of one dungeon a day before I was on discord, now I do like 25. Also I am sometimes thankful for rls cus I wouldn’t know what to do half the time without em

Everything in Most of the upcoming reconstruction looks terrible.

How so? I understand not liking some of the new Godlands sprites, but everything else looks pretty nice.

The worst part of this community is when Deca announces a fantastic update that’s a large step in the right direction and people immediately start talking about how “this is what kills the game” and that it’s “the worst update in history”

Are y’all really that bad at dealing with change?

Those that don’t like the new reconstruction sprites are just blinded by nostalgia

Yes the old ones are better

Look me in the eye and tell me how a direct copy of the old Spider Den looks like a challenging dungeon.
Tell me how Son of Arachna’s fight is fair, varied, and doesn’t use anything like cheap instakills.

Honestly, I liked the fight. Dealing with the hyperfast spider was always exciting, but not too difficult and if you were alone you could always cheese the boss by killing the eggs without activating.

I found it cancerous and uneventful, nothing ever happened until that one moment it flings out of nowhere faster than an ice sphere and just pops your character

There’s dangerous that’s “this is fun and exciting” and then there’s dangerous that’s just “I can’t believe that actually, that’s some fresh bullcrap there, there was absolutely no way I could’ve predicted or prevented that without just leeching”

well @Wilhuff died on his archer in cd, ask him.

I died both times from Wilhuff Syndrome: Looking at your phone and not the game while thinking you are safe.

What else would u suggest that they would be based on?

Well, I like most of the new sprites, but it’s not nostalgia blinding me with a couple old sprite preferences, I can assure you that.

I said “looks”

Unpopular opinion: Discord raids ruined the game economy. Resulting Lives less valuable than before.

It used to be 8 Speed/Dex for a Life but now, it’s 2 Lives.

That’s actually quite the popular opinion there

well, you are in the unpopular opinions thread i guess

maxing stats, dungeon completes, exaltations, stars should be a reflection of a players skill, and farming cubes on the beach for 30 minutes is not skillful.