Pot Prices

What are the stat pots worth these days?

https://www.realmeye.com/current-offers

but in relativity to each other how much are they worth compared to each other

It changes so often based on what events are happening.

Typically I follow my historical record of selling which is as follows:
8 Spd = 1 Mana
8 Wis= 1 Mana
8 Dex = 1 Mana
8 Att = 1 Life
8 Def = 1 Life
16 Vit = 3 Life
2-3 Mana = 1 Life

If you want it broken down further, it could be:
1 Spd = 1 Dex
1 Wis = 2 Spd or 2 Dex (it is odd, I know)
1 Att = 1 Def or 2-3 Spd or Dex
1 Vit = 1-2 Def or Att
But all of my sales are in bulk so take these single pot prices as always changing.

The current state of the economy is sort of tanked with the two for one pots in glands dungeon runs.

Keep in mind this is what I sell pots for, many other offers are much higher such as 8 Spd going for a Life rather than a single Mana.

2 or 3 rainbow pots for a def. sometimes 1 vit is 1 def. 8 rainbows can sometimes get u a life if rich people are buying in bulk to max characters. 6-8ish def for a life (not too sure about this) and 3 mana for a life (not too sure abt this either)
this is just what i think tho, i may not be right

tip: mana is economically worthless.

At this moment the price of mana is about 4 def, since the value of def is still really low.

Well, economy between events reached a point where you can sell 8 dexs/spd for 1 life.

Most manas I see are selled for 2/3 defs, since august.

“At this moment”
I havent traded in the last 2-3 days, but there is an event running that encourages people to run all the lower pot dungeons. There probably is a significant price change.

Sure.
But the event is already off.
So a couple of days and you will see people selling 1 life for 8 dex/spd/wis/vit.
1 week at max and you will see that coming (this if no similar event or events that includes those stat pots comes in the next weeks).

600 bucks at Macy’s
All-Clad Professional 75-Qt. Stainless Steel Stockpot

Seems a little steep to me…

HAHAHHAHABABBAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I GET TH E JOKE IT’S BE CAUSE IT IS A POT LOL HAHAHAHHA

on topic, generally you can sell 8 rainbows for a life. Protip, instead of selling 8 vit for 1 life, sell vit for def, you’ll end up with about 8, then sell that for dex, you’ll get about 24, then sell THAT for life. Bang, you just turned about 1 life into 3.

Gee. You laughed a lot. This encourages me to behave similarly in the future.

Pot prices are as follows:

Marijuana in Canada is about $189.10 per an ounce or $9.30 per gram.

Marijuana in United States is about $247.50 per an ounce or $14 per gram.

Pot Prices

Def
Def is usually one att.
Def is usually 2-3 spd.
Def is usually 2-3 wis.
Def is usually 2-3 dex.
Def is usually 1 vit.

Att
Att is usually 1 def.
Att is usually 2-3 spd.
Att is usually 2-3 wis.
Att is usually 2-3 dex.
Att is usually 1 vit.

Spd
Spd is usually 1:1 with spd, wis, and dex.(You can trade spd for spd)2 spd is 1 wis.

Dex
Dex is usually 1:1 with dex, wis, and spd.(You can trade dex for dex, lol)2 dex is 1 wis.

Wis
Wis is usually 1:1 with spd, dex, and wis(YOU KNOW WHY I ADDED WIS) 2 wis is 1 vit.

Vit
Vit is 1:1 with def.
Vit is 1:1 with att.
2 wis is 1 Vit.
2 spd is 1 Vit.
2 dex is 1 Vit.
8 Vit is one Life.
3 Vit is one Mana.

Life
Life is usually 8:1(8 pots for 1 Life) with spd, dex, wis, att, vit, and def. Less ppl have been accepting def these days because of events.

Mana
Mana is usually 3:1 with all pots.

That’s the basic amount of pots price’s for trading! I usually just go on realmeye or uswest2 and see the current prices. I’ve done a challenge and maxed to 3/8 with one life.(Don’t ask how, stayed awake 40 hrs during summer.)

SPENT SHIT TON OF WORK BOY

I sell pots for the following;

6 DEF = 1 LIFE, It seems that DEF is rising in price so 7 DEF for a LIFE wouldn’t be a stretch.
6 VIT = 1 LIFE, I have no problem selling VIT at this price, but would sell 7 VIT for LIFE if needed
8 SPD = 1 LIFE
8 DEX = 1 LIFE
8 ATT = 1 LIFE
8 WIS = 1 LIFE
3 MANA = 1 LIFE

8 SPD for LIFE is the only one that sometimes takes time. SPD is everywhere.

Think you made a little boo boo

i sell 8 deca for free bois

hmu fam im piss star youre legally obligated