PPE Maniacs Public Opening and First Season

Welcome to PPE Maniacs!

The #1 Rated PPE Discord

We are a dedicated discord for PPE contests, entry is free and a good time is guaranteed! All our competitions are hosted on a biweekly basis, have real prize pools, and are fully moderated. Our bot keeps track of your ppe, screenshots included, and our moderation team approves each item individually. If you loved rifts, or have done a guild/solo PPE before and want to try to outlast your fellow players, look no further!

Our Features

• Custom server bot for player tracking!

• Fully moderated events with manual verification!

• Seasons run every two weeks, each with individual prize pools!

• A realm experience like no other!

Our first season is about to be underway, with a $100 prize pool there is a lot up for grabs! Come make our first event special and join the discord. Get verified early for the best chance at getting contest info before public announcements!

https://discord.gg/8HntZC

Im not sure what this is but it sounds like its saying tracking their location, which is against ToS. I’m assuming this isnt what you meant so you might want to change the wording. Do you mean tracking player progress?
*Edit: I joined the discord server and read the rules. I think as a PPE contest hackers should not be allowed to participate. I get the no-hackusations thing but if someone posts a screenshot of their loot (im assuming thats how you pick winners) which clearly shows that they are using a hacked client, it is unfair that they have extra protection from dying in a partially skill based contest

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.