PPE Mode

Hi,

Alot of people like doing PPEs as it adds a new challenge to the game which is nice but for me its just not worth the time and effort… Another problem i have with it is that there is no proof your PPE is legit. Once you really get somewhere with your PPE no one is going to think its a PPE anymore and most people would question it even if u tell them.

So i was thinking about a way to make PPEs more interesting to all players and to make them recognizable.

My idea is a PPEmode that can be activated when creating a new char of a class u have 5 stars on.
In this mode the char cant recieve items from trading, cant take items out of the vault and maybe also cant enter dungeons opened by other players (This is a problem with my idea: people wont spend gold on the char and deca wont like that too much i guess :wink:
The great thing about the PPEmode char is that it will have a special effect like a white glow (it should be visible on Realmeye also)

Of course you can quit the PPEmode at any time (losing the special effect ofc)

So what do you think about this? I have some other fun ideas i will post in a while…

GL & HF

NPE, PPE Character Type Start

Yep so do it if you want, no need for a mode

Than don’t do it?

So?

So?

Um… so?

Why? do you really feel the need for people to be like, ermahger you’re so good?

If this was to be added I hope to all hell that it would not be called “PPE mode”

ye i get that u do ppes more for yourself then to brag to others about it but it was just a little idea ^^

I get where you’re coming from, but unfortunately, the idea doesn’t seem very well fleshed out, and as you’ve yourself pointed out - [quote=“LiftKey, post:1, topic:11702”]
people wont spend gold on the char and deca wont like that too much i guess :wink:
[/quote]

Also [quote=“LiftKey, post:1, topic:11702”]
special effect like a white glow
[/quote]

It’s no longer very special if everyone can get it, now is it?

My point is, I’m not even pointing out any personal opinions I may have on your idea, and there’s already holes to be poked - you’ve even mentioned one yourself.
I personally don’t like the idea - it’s a player-imposed gameplay technique, and (I know I’m gonna get flamed for this) has been overused as a gimmick to grab views for youtube channels. I’m tired of watching PPE this and PPE that.

Looking forward to it! Be sure to make them more well fleshed out. Try browsing through some of the more popular topics in the section, to see the sort of work and effort people are putting in to their ideas. Doesn’t have to be anything at Atrapper, Xaklor or Puffagod’s level, but a few sprites or numbers have never hurt an idea!
Also welcome to the forums I suppose. Here have a cookie :cocktail:

Well, darn cookies these days are good. Let me get mine :wine_glass: chink

On topic, I think that PPEs are not worth glows nowadays… A slight cosmetic change, yeah, but cosmetics are how Deca feed the servers and employees. I’d be more interested in NPEs nowadays, and you don’t need a glow for NPEs don’t you?

Edit; if you want an official way to brand PPE to your characters, maybe something less drastic than a glow is fine… Glows are usually reserved for legendary deaths in the top rank of fame

To make the glow special it could be starting at 1/8 and get stronger with each maxed stat.

Well, I have also seen enough PPE stuff on youtube long ago tbh…

I was just thinking about something that would make me actually want to do a PPE and put some serious effort into it and thats how i came up with this.
But i guess as of now i just have so much better stuff to do on my account that a PPE just isnt fun/useful to me yet.

Btw thanks for the warm welcome! I will take the advise and really work out my ideas better before posting them as tempting as it might be to just throw them at you right away ^^

We don’t need a PPE mode, just say “im ppe btw lel xD” and you’re good to go, man.

Why do you have a problem with ppes shatter? Gosh

yes this is a shitpost

I mean, most people who want to prove their ppe is legit or care usually have an idea of how to do it. For example, you can get free video recording software and just record your ppe. Or even screenshots work (for whitebags and such). Yes, there are ways to fake it. But if people spend that much time trying to fake a drop, it tends to show.

No, no, no! NO! Bad LiftKey!

There are enough “PPE’s” as it is. We don’t need a “mode” for it.

Now people are also going to be commended for doing a “PPE”? I think not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.