Predictions on next update?

How about…
New Lost Halls
New Mountain Temple
New Ice Cave
New Sorcerer Set
Everything else in testing

Well you’d think with all the events that they’d have even more income than they usually would so I would hope it’s not this but if history really does repeat itself then we’re not getting a new dungeon for at least a month >:l

I think Lost Halls 2.0 will be saved for MotMG, since it is the date it was released on, after all.
I think that the Ice Cave and possibly Mountain Temple changes will be added, in all honesty.
Aside from that, probably a batch of Summer Skins as well.
Swimsuit Ninja Portrait Alternate
I improved my Swimsuit Ninja skin a tad, so I dare hope…

Pathetic

OwO gril gamr spotted give me succ plox plz be mai big titty goth gamer girl gf

UwU UwU UwU UwO

UwU I’d like a swimsuit ninja skin though I like my kabuki skin a lot too

Just a whole lotta polls It seems I am the last of my kind.
The rest have already been

to extinction

owo rip your people may the rest of thy days be bountiful, a gril in realm is as rare as an event white ;3

well if event whites where 1/18…

Made this before niegil posted that so :thinking: oh well though what’s past is past if they’re really going to change the pattern then I’m happy.

Just so you know, that was supposed to be ironic humour, so please don’t take it seriously or take offense.

BTW

There is actually a girl in my guild named @Bulia. But her real name is Julia and we talk a lot and she is nice but she is lesbian and ur mom gay.

(To the conversation above me, not the thread)

I do care

that’s supposed to be a swimsuit ninja? this entire time I thought it was supposed to be a variant of the swimsuit huntress who lost the top half of her bow somehow.

See i don’t even think my guild know im a girl (imean I dont wanna “be the Pear of the guild”) but also its not that big of a deal it just surprises ppl sometimes

ofcourse

nah i dont care, ANYWAYS LETS GO BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS POST

Oh wait devs posted the answer to OPs question in devs corner

imageSwimsuit Ninja Portrait Alternate

• Same eye colour
  • Same skin colour

Maybe I should make the weapon a tad darker, but come on, the Swim Hunt has ORANGE hair >:c

Dont get from where u get your thoughts, prob typical 12 year old carrot star logic with no arguments. Its halls 2.0, mountain temple 2.0 and ice cave 2.0 alongsite with sorcer st set from horrific creation from mad lab and prob some qol stuff+ bug fixes as always.

You say that, but I don’t see any arguments in that post.