Pretty nice Event mix

You don’t miss a thing, do you? Man, that like count…

Hindsight 20/20. Sounds like a good thing to think about before hacking.

Ok, I’m not sure if you think I’m a hacker but I’m not. Okay?

Ever heard of zooming out the map? If you go to settings, you can assign hotkeys to zoom in and out.

I understand that this thread has already caught a hacker, so another hacker definitely would not post on this thread. I AM NOT A HACKER

look closly, the mid is still black except for the quest marker

No, I was remarking on Shatter said.

Oops, I’m so sorry HerpDerryO, I replied to the wrong person. I am so sorry for blaming you. My bad completely. Now that that is done with, let us crack some real knuckles… “crack, crack, crack OWWWW! Oh Gosh, I think I just broke my wrist!”

You can zoom in or zoom out the map. I zoomed out the map accordingly. I did run along all of it but then I zoomed out my map. I AM NOT A HACKER

I didn’t accuse you of anything.

I was curious about how you got the map to reveal the event completely. Mynamerr corrected me and explained how it could be done. I didn’t notice a little detail, so I asked an invalid question.

I can’t imagine why you’d be reacting so strongly.

When someone believes that they are being accused of wrongdoing, they frequently react in such a way. BTW: sentences like these tend to be rather effective at escalating conflicts.

10/10 psycology

I’m really sorry. I thought you were calling me a hacker considering the previous statements. I didn’t understand your statement. I think we can all agree that all of this was just a couple of misunderstandings. Let’s just put all of this behind us and continue with the forum.

The dangers on Vitamin D deficiency. Take your pills, kids!

Or maybe it was because someone was accusing him of something he didn’t do. Yippee internet

Don’t worry, I go outside every day!

hehee xd

everyone does (or they should at the very least)

What is this mythical place you speak of? It really exists?

I’ve heard good things about this magical land. Wouldn’t know about it myself, of course…

Yes, this magical land is an amazing place. Should you go out there, you must come prepared, with a computer, a keyboard, and a chicken tikka masala. It is very dangerous with threats including cars, squirrels, and the fearsome, the invincible sun.

Holy gods, the mythical boss in the realm of the ‘outside’? Have you seen it?

Cool! What white bag does it drop?

It drops the powerful, the menacing, Vitamin D