Price Guide of Potions

yeah im saying for bluenoser’s guide, b/c the rainbow there is alot more expensive (which is what you find on realmeye)[quote=“BaadGuy, post:21, topic:2748”]
I’ve never seen rainbows 3:1
[/quote]

i havent seen any pot 3:1 for ages. Well rn some pots are dropping a bit b/c of def. [quote=“BaadGuy, post:21, topic:2748”]
Normal price of dex is surely 3:1def
[/quote]

:confused: i go to usw sometimes, at best i can get 2:1[quote=“BaadGuy, post:21, topic:2748”]
Nope, spd is the same 2:1def price
[/quote]

you and i are on totally different pages, i guess im referring to realmeye prices more. [quote=“BaadGuy, post:21, topic:2748”]
It’s just that offers for selling wis and speed were way too rare because the economy was flooded to hell with defs and everyone bought rainbows for def instead of actually farming dungeons.
[/quote]

that is true, b/c spd is a total pain to farm.

@ConsoleMC can i join it? i can help with the price guide… blue star because all i do now is trade…

I think you can put Godlands as a main source for def, att and spd - having consumed loot potions, I get most of my pots from there.

good point

i would think to just remove where it most commonly drops

agree… all you need to do is find a lot of Flying Brains in the glands and you get free pots because they do 22 damage on a 0/8 knight… they are not very hard to kill… plus you will get a “lab” eventualy

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

I agree with this guide but i’ve never seen a vit for 2 def, i think its 1 def or 0,5 (just a opinion) :slight_smile:

i think he means it costs 2vit for 1def

lol sry i saw wrong xD

Changelog
-Updated November 2016
-Revised closer estimates for most rainbow pots to 2.
-Revised closer estimate for att to 1.
-Revised closer estimate for vit to 2, but also added a note that prices as 1 will become more and more popular.
-Renamed Main Sources to Main Dungeon Sources.

If you notice any changes in prices, please let me know so i can investigate and determine.

Anyone can join.

Just ask the actual guy who is doing it.

Here is my price guide

6 DEF : 1 Life
6 ATT : 1 Life
8 SPD : 1 Life
8 DEX : 1 Life
8 VIT : 1 Life
8 WIS : 1 Life
3 DEF : 1 Mana
3 DEF : 1 INC
1 LIFE : 3 Mana

I have been selling tons of life for 3 Mana to help max a few of my guys.

This price guide talks about the pots dungeons provide. But if you are after DEF, SPD or ATT then you should concentrate on farming GLANDs. Those 3 pots are plentiful and using loot drop will help.

I expect that vit may start selling at 6 VIT : 1 Life soon.

Remember those good old days when VIT used to be worth 2 DEF each? I think we’re achieving that…

ohhh, i remember it as 1.5Def…

That is how I made my fortune back then. There was no DEF in the Abyss, no pets and VIT was highly sought after. I would run the Abyss with my CWAND (piercing) Priest who was 6/8. There was not a lot of people doing the Abyss then and there were no trooms either.

ohhh i remember those days, when i had my first/only cwand, felt pretty great getting pierce on priest. Died to something stupid.

Changelog
-Updated December 2016
-Removed price rise expectations on rainbow pots; prices are now stable
-Def price is now labeled as stable
-Abyss of Demons is now technically a main source
-Att no longer is expected to rise; Revised to 1-1.5
-Mana changed to pure 3
-Life changed to 6-7

Yeah. Everyone bitches because Defense no longer drops guaranteed in the Abyss, so fewer people do the Abyss, and Vitality goes up again. Personally, I love that move by DECA.

Eh? When was this changed?