Price of UBHP in 2021

I remember in November I got a ubhp for 6gl, now I can’t seem to find anyone willing to sell for a reasonable price. Why is there so much inflation? I can assume people do a few exalt dungeons and convert the life pots to glife

Armies of Lives because of O3’s, making Lives less valuable.

i can’t help but think o3 is hard as hell, for someone to do o3 just to sell the glives for a few pots that take 2mn to find seems crazy.

Ring of the Decades doubled in price in free runes event

Meanwhile Lives are floating around the market, rainbows became way more expensive not just b/c O3 but also IC/OoC?

I do that. I have more life than I know what to do with, ESPECIALLY mana. I don’t even pick up mana most the time. Plus, with IC/OOC, the value of rainbows has gone up much more too

a lot of good players who’ve mastered o3 don’t want to be sitting around doing boring godlands hunting, they want to max their classes quick (and that means posting trades that sell QUICK) and get right back into the fray, especially considering how you can get rich quick when you complete o3s consistently.

Isn’t doing the same dungeons boring as well?

Not O3, as even raiders who mastered O3 will still slip off and get clapped.

And mainly because it’s time consuming.

So its not boring? Because they are not entirely safe even though they mastered it? How does that work?

Yep.

An extreme level of dodging is required in order to survive (even higher than raiding LH for MBC). Namely Celestial, Dammah’s Miasma phase, Leucoryx’s Chaos counter, just to name a few.

And when dodging, you might dodge too much, screw up and getting clapped.

So I’m the only one who enjoys just killing monsters? Imagining new funky ways to disrespect them even more?
AKA how to EP

idk grinding exaltations?

what’s ooc also Mana is the hardest for me to find

IC/OOC refers to the In-Combat/Out of Combat update. Basically that update made vit and wis much more valuable because pets got nerfed, and when you are out of combat they have double the effect. Def increased your combat threshold and makes you tankier in general which is needed since pets got nerfed. Basically all the rainbows that weren’t worth much before are now very important, whereas mana and HP aren’t as strong in comparison

nah most people still consider vit and wis pretty shit

i wouldnt say ic/ooc, but more of the fact that people are getting 8/8 to earn exaltations

Tell that to my base 111 wisdom priest who has a heal radius of 11 or 12. :wink: haha

I think twitch meant on non wis mod classes

wait people like grinding for exaltations?

strange, 75 wisdom + 5 from exaltations =/= 111 wisdom, so how do you do it?