Priest Heal Indicator

Simple idea: If you are playing priest and someone near you is below, say 50% hp a small heart indicator appears above them.

As well as on top of your character, it shows how many players within your heal radius are below 50% hp.

This option can be toggled on/off.

damn.

Actually sounds like a seriously legitimate idea that DECA should actually think about adding not that I’m putting down any other ideas that are on the threads because I think those ideas are really good too but back to the topic, this is a really unique idea! :+1:

This is really good. Like really good! I totally support this feature. Upvote this guys^^.

Yes please. BOB

This is much more useful than trying to read their damn hp bars with names like WWWWW covering them, add for it for necromancer and maybe paden too… As I often lead people to a group of monsters to give them a full heal if they’re low.

I would want this to be toggled on/off, because I don’t want to always have it visible (eg. in a crowded dungeon I want to be concentrating on my own HP more than the morons who are going too deep around me).

Or have a further setting to make it display for locklist/friend allies only.

The over-your-head indicator might be of interest to other heal classes (necro/pala), or even just as a global option. That warrior might want to know that his allies are struggling so could back out to assist clear whatever is destroying them.

It sounds like they’re planning some change to the HP bars so maybe that will be a benefit to helpful priests if the colour is more noticeable. Going off on a tangent, having HP bars option being a 4-way choice (all, enemies-only, players-only, none) would be useful too.

toxic report

You just want more pictures for the death thread.

That’s a good idea, but it should probably be optional. If this happened with new players, they might be overwhelmed, and some players may just flat out dislike clutter.

Other than that, good idea!

yea that’s a good suggestion I’ll add it

yes please

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.