Priest set?

Don’t take the wis into account, it does practically nothing on priest; priest doesn’t have a powerful wismod (compared to sorc and necro)

• Shendyt - Bracer
  • Shendyt - Pyra
  • Shendyt - Deca
  • Soulless - Bracer
  • Soulless - Pyra
  • Soulless - Deca
  • Star Mother - Bracer
  • Star Mother - Pyra
  • Star Mother - Deca

0 voters

Just trying to see which combo would be the best. Right now, i’m angling towards Star Mother Bracer or Star Mother Deca.

With Star Mother - Bracer, you get a powerful mix of attack and defense, and have a nice boost of hp and oh boy, a lot of mp (120+ mp). However, this gives a lot less hp than a Star Mother - Deca combo or even a Soulless - Pyra combo.

So I’m debating which is more important to priest; mp, to spam more of the hp tome, or hp, in case you get an 800 damage shotgun.

There are different merits, like how hp is more useful if you ever get quieted but…

Eh, whatever, you guys tell me.

Tough choice. In the end I’d go Soulless-Bracer, but in real honesty I think Star Mother+Bracer is better
(I’m 3poor5u)

Shendyt, geb ring

Star mother bracer, star mother gives attack unlike soulless

Can’t tell if you’re serious or not

@Campfires

Well, yeah, but no hp (which is the dominating factor in endgame/rushing; never know if that extra +60 hp makes the difference between nexus and death).

Soulllllllllllless and bracer.

(does anybody else have trouble typing soulless without putting too many L’s in there?)

no

:man_shrugging: whatever floats your boat

did I ever say that?

The General Chat Thread

Well if you genuinely don’t care for wismod, you could do soulless bracer prot that maximizes your hp and your def from prot.

Honestly Shendyt is overrated.

You’re sacrificing solid atk and mp stats for 7 vit and 25 hp, which make a marginal difference for survivability.

imo I agree

Gsorc+Deca.
Save Star Mother for a proper robe class.

Priest main-ers hate incoming

:stuck_out_tongue:

__

I’m going to write that in my notebook

My personal favorite robe is water silk. +6 spd and +6 atk can’t be beat, unless you don’t care for spd in which case it is easily beat by toga with its sexy +8 atk. If either are an option to you i’d suggest using one.

aight, thanks for the opinion

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.