Prism of Dire Instability Disconnect

Does anyone else have a problem where they get disconnected from dungeons whenever they use the Prism of Dire Instability? EVERY dungeon I used the prism in several times, I get disconnected.

That’s something that happens to me with every damage-dealing multiple-projectiles ability. Wizard and Samurai are almost unplayable for me because of the constant disconnects.

Haven’t used Dire Prism as much but I’m almost certain it would end up the same.

Do you spam the prism? Because I believe there’s a similar bug with ninja stars, where if you spam them you get DC’d.

I have the same issue with using ninja stars, it’s gotten to the point where the second I press space I disconnect.

I think its because you are actually out of mana, but you use one and the damage displays, and BOOM dc

in which dungeons and under what circumstances are you guys dc-ing? I did find that using dire instability could cause dc’s, but I was unable to dc with any other projectile-based ability. which includes ninja, who should have been easy to reproduce.

the two times dc’d with dire instability were against dreadstump (I was leveling) and he was at critical hp and probably should have died from my prism. the second time was when I sent it into a horde of oryx minions in oryx’s castle, and I believe one was at very low hp then too. I thought it might be related to the bug where an enemy’s hp get set to 1 if it takes a bunch of shots that should have killed it all at once, but when I tried spellbombing a switch in shatters I didn’t dc.

This might be it since it’s related to the thing I originally thought was the source of the problem. I’m going to go try it.

edit: that wasn’t it rip, or at least couldn’t reproduce it that way

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.