Prism of immortal Aces

Prism of immortal Aces

Gaze into power of this ancient artifact. Noone knows how it was made, hovewer the best archeologists said this item contains power of the god itself

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 135
  • Duration: 4.5sec
  • Cooldown: 7.5sec
  • Effect: Spawns a decoy that moves in your direction.
  • Stat Bonus: +30HP +2DEF +1SPD
  • Special properties: Invisibility for 2.2sec (+0.1sec for every 5 wis above 50 wis)
  • Other: Doesn’t teleport.
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 500

Drops From:

• Jade Statue
    or
  • Golden oryx Effigy

Chances:

• If Jade Statue - 1/2000 (event white) (0.005%)
  • If Golden oryx Effigy - 1/400 (0.025%)

More info

I made this item because i just think Trickster need something defensive. And i think that item will be something like OREO for Trix. Prisms are overused by just spamming them to teleport. I made a prism that would be more offensive. Leave your thoughts at the comments section.

The decoy moves in your direction? Does that mean it follows you and works like a decoy pet?

@AngEdit I particularly live the sprite of this, and I get that it’s supposed to be the Ace of Spades.

I get this idea, it’s like a reverse planewalker for Tricksters, I really like the look of it. Good job.

It’s disadventage because when you’re invicible the decoy moves towards you so you’re being attacked when you’re invicible.

Keep in mind that it doesn’t teleport you. You just get invicibility and decoy that moves towards you.

So it /follows? :thinking:Hm

Yes

Well the invisible is basically useless then…

bump

Maybe its should move on your direction but after 1 sec becouse this decoy will stand on your character so invisibility will do nothing

Kind of an oddball of an idea. Invisibility is extremely strong when used correctly; however, most Tricksters will have only 60 wisdom, which equates to 2.4 seconds of invisibility - less than a Ghost Rum. Additionally, the Decoy itself has a short duration - slightly less than a Dancing Swords - and it has a notable cooldown, and it costs an insane 135 MP?

Realistically, I wouldn’t consider using this Prism. Invisibility is useless if the enemy is already distracted from the Decoy; removing the former would remove this Prism’s unique feature, while removing the latter would basically make the Trickster a Rogue.

On paper, very interesting.
In practice, not useful.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.