Prism of No Matter, 05/26/2017

Since a long time since rotmg has not created a new prism and I had the idea to make one a little different, I must admit that the sprite is very bad and can improve and I need help from you to improve it, this is called ("Prism Of No-Matter "), its function is to display a decoy in the place that was used and place the player a invisibility of 2 seconds, this is for enemies to change targets and the player to take advantage of that time of invisibility plus decoy,
Obviously this prism is not going to count on tp because it would already be extremely op for dungeons.

Its name of Anti-materia comes because to become invisible is supposed to be turned into anti matter, also can be called (“Prism of Invisibility”), (“Prism of Dark Matter”).

The stats are going to be the following if some developer or administrator that seems interesting the idea can modify the statistics and even the sprite if you need it.

-Statistics:

Effects:

-Decoy: 3.5 seconds
-Invisibility: 2 seconds.
-Cooldown after being used: 2.5 seconds.

Equipment Stats:

(+1) Defense
(+4) Speed
(+2) Vitality

I need you to give me ideas to improve the sprite because the one I did was an outline and it’s a bit ugly, leave your feedback as sincerely as possible, thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Cya!

I feel like Dark Matter instead of No Matter would fit it better, since its a darker blue color, but interesting prism!

Thanks for the support dude! i will edit that sprite, and thinking a lot names xD

I just want to say that this sprite looks pretty 'friggin cool!

That’s all folks!!!

sexy sprite dont change it

this item doesnt seem very effective because the decoy will cause the enemys to attack, potentially making the decoy anti-rouge u :expressionless:

If I was thinking that is like but to rush dungueons alone, thanks for the support dude :slight_smile:

Thanks friend haha, anyway I’ll modify the colors a little maybe hahahaha

Thanks friend is very good to know that you like it, maybe it improves the colors or something hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Planewalker… cough cough

it has not tp and has decoy

Is the decoy stationary, or does it move? I actually think this is a good idea (though not very original)

unoriginal sprite and idea…

other than that it’s great xD

######also why do you have those stat boosts. It’s so random

So I was thinking this. I really love the sprite a lot but we have a few prisms with that color already. Maybe change the color scheme but keep the same sprite because it’s honestly so cool.

If you a max divine, this prism, it would be a better rogue in practically every way. Perma invis, 65 att, decoy to keep monsters off of you if you ever un out of mp. This is in my opinion more appealing to use besides the tp prisms.
Oh crap, people with keyboard macros (buttons to press to switch equips) could completely take advantage of this. :cry:

Also, RotMG has release a prism in a really new update. The puppet encore one. Other UTs (traps, etc.) would be great for ideas.

or you can just say that it needs a cooldown

small criticism, “dark matter” and “antimatter” sound cool but have nothing to do with invisibility
probably not of consequence, considering the younger playerbase

nonetheless, the sprite looks cool. kinda reminds me of starmie

however, the decoy + invisiblity thing is only really useful when you screw up and the decoy is further away from the enemy than you are. so the prism is more of a crutch than anything else

dark matter does not react with light
therefore: dark matter is invisible

This seems way too OP. With a good enough pet you could perma cloak and what use would the t0 prism have?