Prism of Wiped Memory / Cloak of the Erased Future

###Prism of Wiped Memory

After viewing the shine of the crystal, you cannot seem to remember where it came from

####Stats:

• Tier: UT

• MP Cost: 100

• Duration: 6 Seconds

• Cooldown: 6.5 Seconds

• Effect: Teleport to Target, Decoy 6 seconds. Decoy doesn’t move upon activating the ability, is invisible and acts like an anchor. When 5.5 seconds pass, you will be teleported to the location of your decoy and vice versa. Swapping places Activating the Prism again while active will cancel out the teleportation.

• Stat Bonus: +3VIT, +4 WIS

• Fame Bonus: 6%

• Feed Power: 700

####Drops From:

• Ivory Wyvern

####More info
What if you can be your own safety anchor.

Cloak of the Erased Future

http://imgur.com/cCly7qE

After viewing the glow of the fabric, you cannot seem to remember where it came from.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT

• MP Cost: 100

• Duration: Invisiblity 5.5 Seconds, Decoy 6 seconds.

• Cooldown: 6.5 Seconds

• Effect: Invisible on self, spawns a decoy acting like an invisible anchor. The decoy cannot move. When 5.5 seconds pass, you will be teleported to the location of your decoy and vice versa. Swapping places. Your invisibility will end upon swapping places, and the decoy will be uncloaked in its new location. Using the cloak while active will cancel out the teleportation.

• Stat Bonus: +3VIT, +4 WIS

• Fame Bonus: 6%

• Feed Power: 700

####Drops From:

• Ivory Wyvern

####More info
Rogue version of the prism, due to multiple prisms already in the game.

I saw this on reddit a couple of seconds ago lol. 1, ur img is fucked up, 2, so is ur italics

It seems like a very situational item, interesting though, but it can be easily more harmful rather than helpful.

Overall, it’s a cool concept that changes the style play of the trickster, and the sprite looks nice

6.8/10

GJ

Holy shit I’m starting to see a lot of prism ideas that resemble mine :smile:

Anyway…

What if I don’t want to teleport back? 4.5 seconds is too little time to actually do anything useful, and I’ll just end up teleporting back anyway.

I’d give it a 5/10.

I go along with what you said, and I think there is too many prism whites as well. Another prism white would just be too much. Going along with the post of “What if i don’t wanna teleport back”, well maybe you can press Space within the 6 seconds that it is alive (make a cooldown for 6 seconds as well so it doesn’t break the game) and then you would teleport back.

5/10 right now, if changes I said were added, 9/10.

I added a cloak variant of the prism. also added the teleport cancellation feature that you suggested. Changed Durration

Made it less terrifying to use.

Thats my post on reddit :slight_smile: Voyex is my old ign

Nope :wink:
as I said before, your ideas just weren’t original and so you’re bound to see more like it.

Not because they resemble yours, but because yours resemble others.

as for this item, I don’t really like it. Too unoriginal and unneeded.

BUT

The cloak I actually think is GREAT!! I’ve seen the idea before but only as a prism so I think it’s designed pretty well for the cloak. The sprite is beautiful and the description is lovely. It’s situational which I like. Not usable for rushing cause you’d keep teleporting back but like first switch to archmage this would work SO well – just Tp in, kill the switch and then don’t worry about running out because you’ll just teleport back.

ftfy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.