Private Train Running Again

We have heard the community! The private train will resume service once again! We are rapidly approaching summer, a time in which many realmers will once again play the game! And what could be more intellectual than actually playing the game? Running circles in god lands for numbers! The private train is back and will be roaring again.

Why choose the private train over the public train? The private train is meant for players who are dedicated to the game and are experienced players. While many people think we are elitist douchebags, we are just players who want to play with those similar to us. The private train as opposed to the public train is significantly more organized, and is full of players who know how to fame train fast and efficiently. What’s more, players can achieve up to 10 fpm or higher in a private train running at maximum peak. The private train also makes sure that there are no fame botters slowing the train down or taking up space in the realm.

Some changes to the new server: Scouts and Conductors will be compensated for their time and effort.

While the server is once again public, it comes with the cost of the trainer role being exclusively distributed to people who meet our newly set requirements. For more info and what the requirements are, feel free to join our server! Good luck and we hope to see y’all training! Choo Choo ~~

PTrain (Link to discord pls)
Any idea where the Fame Train is at?

Text book elitism :joy:

FYI reqs currently are orange star and 5k alive fame if you don’t have the reqs the only thing you are really there for is to chat.

Sounds good, but how can you have reqs for a pbf

That doesn’t really make sense to me I could just hop on the train where ever it is if im in the discord

Channel for location is restricted.

Ok makes sense

gimme a week or 2 and ill be at 7k…
or i’ll try to be at 7k, idk

Ofcourse it is, when we have Requirements.

I was answering this

remember to pm larcade if you have any questions
lel xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.