All this looks very good. Gonna comment on a few stuff:
- Item forge UT exchange looks interesting. I dont use whites so I cant really comment more on it though.
- they might want to make IC a bit more noticable than what they have shown (just a black outline added the the dueling swords might make it more noticable in the sidebar highlight concept), but im excited to see this being released in the near future.
- Giving classes stats that transcend death is interesting, especially the progress set back via death. My one concern is that if they tie it to one endgame dungeon per stat, any new dungeons will not be a part if it (it seems). They would have to carefully think this through to ensure it is compatible with future dungeons.
- Fame and XP rework is, again, very nice. I definately like removing the restrictive bonuses. I mean, who doesn’t get excited about killing as many cubes as possible? the flat number god kills, as well as introducing more tunnel rat and quest bonuses look good as well.
- I’m glad they are doing something about the vault and mule situation. QoL features are always nice.