Production letter - IllumiUnity confirmed, report on feature progress and other topics!

“only 50 def”

meant dex

But also a damaging ability.
So like a rogue with cloak of bloody surprises.

Update on that leak, it’s 75 att now

The deca class:
75 att
damaging buff ability & ++att

don’t they have any new ideas?

I’m pretty sure by damaging ability they just mean an ability that does damage, not the actual damaging buff.

tfw when DECA announces a change to Unity

Photo Courtesy of Potential History

:thinking:

I Expecting something like that.

Yes, but you will also be able to switch back, and to any pet skin/family you’ve ever had post-wardrobe for a fame fee.

Do you think we’ll be able to switch to skins previously used on our pets? Like if my pet has been: mermaid -> bagston -> leprechaun hat -> gingerbread -> sphinx etc., will I still have access to all these skins? Assuming these transformations happened before Pet Wardrobe ofc.

I just want the fountain spirit pet (exists in testing)

My guess is that if you have not applied a new skin or fused, skins which are currently equipped when the update occurs will be in your pet wardrobe instead of the original sprite.
For example if you used Skin1, then used Skin2 on the same pet, only Skin2 will be available in your wardrobe.
Another example is if you fuse pets with Legendary1 sprite and Legendary2 sprite before the update and get Divine1 sprite as a result, you will only have access to Divine 1
This is based on the fact that there does not seem to be any kind of log of unlocked pet skins, so it should only register skins in effect at the time of the update.

What Novachiz said.

aww… I want my bagston!!

i would recomend a patreon not a kickstarter,but keep the good work guys.

wut

I mean, I would definitely support the campaign, because flash is just balls.
I would expect it to be some form of ‘package’ per say, like a loot crate. IF (and emphasis on the if as it IS A CHOICE), you buy X amount of Realm Gold, you get a few good items, nothing OP but not awful if you get me.

I’m sure decas real annoyed they didn’t make the wardrobe first. Now everyone gon’ get outraged if they charge to change player skins, smh.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.