Protocol 21 Error (Nest)

I keep getting error Protocol 21 after completing “The Nest” (killing The Queen Bee) my game lags out, note I can still see players moving and typing I just can’t pick up loot or enter portals and around 15-20 seconds later I’ll get a connection error and time out. This doesn’t happen in any other dungeon and ONLY takes place when the boss dies, I am completely fine throughout the rest of the dungeon and any other dungeon.

If anyone knows a fix to this please let me know as I know I’m not the only person with this issue.

i get thar error when my internet connection is bad

pretty sure everyone’s game lags out when she dies, but not to that extent. I think this is just a case of your bad connection here man, can’t really help.

I think the same thing always occurs right after you go through the first walls in Oryx’s Castle. How does this kind of thing even happen :confused:

That’s a special exception. It doesn’t occur because you went through the first wall, but because that’s about how long it takes beefore a new Realm is generated - at least, that’s what I always suspected =w="

The reason that the game lags after the Queen dies is likely because every Killer Honey tile in the boss room, plus the unwalkable path, has to go back to its hardened variation. I wouldn’t know why the DC happens, though, considering LOD also uses a fair bit of many-tiles-that-change-at-once…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.