PSA: do not enter ddock pops unless it's nexus

Yeah Twitchystr explained it pretty well. I was merely pointing out that the OP’s warning didn’t surprise me because there are always trolls.

Bump.

Issue still not fixed. Players can still be popped despite invincibility frames for 3 seconds upon entering. Reason is because players spawn in before invincibility takes place. So far, what seems like the best idea is to make “invisible walls” as some suggested.

(That, and/or if they can somehow make “invulnerable” a default state of players before as they spawn in, and only become vulnerable after a trigger. Just an idea, I’m no coder)

WTF where are these done?

And it wouldn’t be too hard to implement the dps wall at the start instead of at the end, wouldn’t it? Hell, make 2 - if you can get through one, 2 shouldn’t be a problem.

because a dps wall is going to stop hackers, yes

if you had a dps wall at the start and not at the end nobody would call the boss though…

Which is exactly why it was moved from spawn to the boss room in the first place, iirc.

Sorry if you misunderstood, I said you could put one both at spawn AND boss.
@RareMeat even if you use the TP to undiscovered areas hack, you still have no way to drag the pirates back into spawn, hm?

Unless this is implemented in all dungeons, there will always be a risk of this happening again. Any dungeon with easily draggable mobs, and I doubt having a dps wall in each dungeon sounds appealing.

Nest has thicc walls. Shatts has switch at start. Crus and spooky bois don’t spawn 1st room. Castle has thicc walls.

I’ve seen 2 failed attempts at this at the edge of the ocean in realms. The trolls couldn’t move fast enough for our unforeseen power! :sunglasses:

I wanna do some small ddocks :d

They’re greater fun, imo. Just lowly populated dungeons in general, which is hard to do in public settings… but those few players in a dungeon typically grow closer and think about what you’re doing more, especially in the beastly dungeons. Deaths matter more in those settings. I cherish every time something like that happens!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.