PT #5 Cnidarian Reef

I have gotten 4 pots in a bag (2 atk and 2 def) every time I have done one

Overall this is my new favorite court dungeon
Almost impossible to leach, becomes significantly easier with experimentation of the mechanics (without figuring out those, it is very hard) and I have soloed it as a Mystic, Archer, Trickster, and Knight and completed with all 4, I am curious about what the poison actually does, but that scepter is really cool (and almost useless in most boss situations, not Void or Megamoth or any boss that spawns a bunch of minions though) Also if this has 2 whites then I can now logically start making ideas for 2nd whites from Encore and Shaitan (I have had ideas for both, a shield and a dagger)

Like how encore is to pup, Reef is to OT.

no, because that invites leeching.

yup, itā€™s about as impossible to leech as it is for the RotMG community to spell ā€œleechā€ correctly.

lol whoops

How do you actually kill the jellyfish thingy?

hit it with yur sword till it dies,
Also, havent tried it yet on a knight, is it stun immune?

kill yellow jellies when invuln, hit boss when not invuln.

it is stun immune but the little cnidarians arenā€™t

Encore has two whites. Tshot and Prism.
And Iā€™m speaking of public ones. I keep on getting 0s when I do them publicly. Itā€™s not like itā€™s hard to solo, in fact, itā€™s quite easy to solo, though tedious.
I prefer Encores, because they seem more fun to do in small groups. This dungeon is just status effect spam at certain parts, which makes it more frustrating more than anything imo.

Oh I forgot about the prism

(I still made the shield though as it is a cool UT idea I have had for a while)

Welcome to deca.
At least that certain part only require one melee to tank while the rest stand behind him.

Itā€™s not even nessesary to have a melee. I soloed it with ninja, archer, and pally

its pretty easy with a melee.
I soloed it on a warrior with a 90heal pet

![13 PM|666x500]

I wouldnā€™t really call it a status spam as the main worries are not the status shots and all status effect shots are predictable and easily avoidable
@Lily

Just pretty much circle the boss and dodge the 175 damage shots

Thank you.

I find the dungeon pretty easy. Iā€™ve done like 5 and I completed each one. I had rare maxed pet and an archer,

I suggest having more whites cause the dungeon isnā€™t really worth doing for just 1 possibly white

It has scepter and poison also cough shaitans cough