PT: Fungal Cavern part 2 UTs

I can already see how literally no one do this encounter… Why it has to be so massive and time consuming, why it can’t be like temple statues were and all the encounters before…

why.

why what? Why. why are we Testing a new spell when we already have 3 obtainable ones, one more than is from the madgod mayhem and another from the easter event, and another which isa vanity.
Why are we getting a prism when we already have 3 prisms, and one that is a valentine vanity?

Or a tome? mind you we already have 4 obtainable tomes, and the holy ferror tome which was handed out for the quest. so now we’re getting a 6th tome?? and then we have classes like ninja, with litteraly 2 stars, one that is an event white and super situational, and another the midnight star. arguably rarer than most whites in the game
And rogue? 2 cloaks, one an event white, and the other from the mad god mayhem which is a super exclusive white.

And what about the armors? really? REALLY? just one heavy armor that boosts vit for the classes that already have the highest ammount of HP, Def and vit (sorry samurai) like come on WHY??

solution? i dunno, make a version of all 3 armors, lower the vit while increasing vit’s effect…its about time you know.
Ut trap is a definite yes if you ask me, a shield maybe as the other 3 are extreemly rare. Ut cloak and Ut star should be a thing instead of the tome and the spell (prism gets a pass cause it looks like the tail of the boss)

extra: make the armors follow color scheme of mushrooms and drop in cyan bags, like the red heavy armor instead is green and drops from the green mushroom but has a speed penalty? a purple robe that has a huge mana penalty? and i dunno maybe make the leather armor red and give it an HP penalty or something, go crazy with it.

And isn’t it about time jade and garnet stop dropping the same white? give the jade spell to jade, give the madgod cloak to O2 (not O1, cause that will completly ruin janus, people are greedy) and give the clarity shield to the new event boss. people have been complaining about the decaract whites being so exclusive in a dungeon that is so unfair, and yet you keep brushing players off like we’re just some kids asking for a cig from the guy half drunk sitting on the curb…

Looks like leechers wont be a problem anymore!
Too bad non-rushing classes will have a hard time getting to them

I GOT BAITED

HOW THIS CAN BE

You baited me !

No thats real

Why not?

k changed the wiki

Sare

the link is red because there’s not a link yet

Theres a reddit post, i just dont know the format for posting it here

Blasphemy I say! It’s been posted here, see:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.