PT: Oryx 3, Bard, and Livestream

There is a way, and it’s called praying.
In all seriousness, it’s just really, really tight to dodge. The portals spamming pet stasis shots don’t help either!

Petless solo when?

Will edit to include thoughts at a later date.

[woo touchy touchy i can read guys :slight_smile: ]

Re balance old UTS, such as NILL. 25 def with -10spd compared to the 22def with the added dex makes nill a complete garbage of a white.

I’m betting that you’ll DC when trying to go to O3 itself

Yes, but Oryx 3 (and Bard, I think) will only be accessible via Exalt.

O3 and bard are what was specified as exalt-exclusive, not the test server in general.

Should’ve played [redacted] before it was closed

How do I get into public testing?

Top right of the launcher it should say Production, click on it and switch to Testing
You can’t get into testing on Steam however

ok, thank you!

What! Why not steam?

Testing accounts are separate from production accounts, and only one account can be created from a steam profile. You can still play prod on steam, but in order to use the testing servers, you have to use the standalone launcher.

How can I make my FOV bigger? I have a 1600x900 display and the game looks like crap on fullscreen mode, totally stretched out, and even on windowed it looks more zoomed in than flash (this is the maximum fov I can get using O and P keys).

if you change resolution in settings you can zoom it in

haha imagine needing to get to o3 to DC what a nerd. Me and the guildies out here DCing before even getting into nexus.

Honestly, most of O3’s phases seem like they need a buff, except for one, his desperation phase seems somewhat overkill, could be toned down a little bit judging by how many people died to it at once, the rest on the other hand, not a single phase that really compares to MBC survival, not even his last phase, which isn’t really even a step up from the middle, the first few phases of the fight are also jarringly easier than the rest of the boss, seeming simpler than most mid-lategame ones, good fight but needs some buffs and nerfs.

Where can i find the website for public testing? if im using flash

archbishop needs a buff

just solo’d him with jugg warrior, max divine pet took literally 0 damage from everything (outhealed). orbs are not punishing enough, if you dont break it he only gives armor break/darkness for like 2s. i just kept backing out and going in.

needs more high damage armor piercing shots or something

These walls are too high, you are unable to see enemies behind them.

edit:
Was able to solo leocryx(?), it was pretty difficult solo with the orb gimmick, but I feel with a larger group he would not be very hard. He was a very fun fight, the coin thing is very cool (have to kill them before he collects them or he will send out beam attacks)

Also solod o3 to maybe 50% health before dying. Extremely dynamic fight, none of the phases felt unfair though it was very unclear as to what i needed to do with his sheild guys. O3 becomes vulnerable after DPSing 1, but do i need to dps all 3?

I think it’s on purpose. New 3D type layouts that require rotation to get around.