PT: Oryx 3, Bard, and Livestream

i think that the T7 seal should have a different color for how every 2 seals the color changes (ignoring the T0 seal)

“An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host [002]” - Can’t connect! WOOOOOO

Is it impossible to access testing over Steam if a non-testing email is linked to RotmG Exalt on Steam?

True, but should people keep this in mind when assessing current 03 balance or not?

wait. i have a UT called “garland of shadow” (ring), was is this meant to be obtainable in PT, or a bug with PT where item ids or something was messed around with?

Yep! That’s precisely why it looks like gcookie.
(I made an oopsie with the seal colors, actually; the yellow on gcookie is different than the yellow on my t7 seal. I’m gonna fix that.)

All of the New Tops (T15 Armors, T14 Weapons, T7 Abilities!)

Is testing server closed already? Kept giving me server is admin only error. Then I reset and now I’m getting infinite loading into the nexus.

Full cleared path to Gemsbock, door didn’t open, think maybe my elec pet killed some of the monsters if it matters :sweat:

definetly seems there’s an issue, happened on the way to dammah as well

f

Wait you can access PT ? It still says that the server is admin only for me !

Its currently closed

The servers will be open again very soon!

Open now

Nah, they’re really just QoL that should have been there from the start.

I think the bosses could use some kind of indicator when they successfully launch a counter, so you know why you’re suddenly Sick/Quiet/etc. in Oryx’s fight, as an example. Maybe they announce it in the chat?

It’s open now :slight_smile:

Current thoughts:

Oryx 3 feels very much like a raid boss more than a realm event. In my opinion, o3 probably should have his difficulty increased by increasing the length of the fight while making most phases a decent amount easier, alongside making the stagger-counter mechanic easier to read, and nerfing the Celestial/Desperation phase.

Furthermore, his advisors should have more hp scaling in larger groups, as right now they take too little time for what seems to be designed to be an endgame boss, even more so if o3 is balanced around being an endurance-based fight that is completable in unorganized groups in the future.

How I’d rebalance o3:

• First off, roughly double o3’s base HP. This will tie into the concept of o3 being an endurance-based boss fight which can be completed in unorganized groups, which is what o3 should ultimately be.
  • All pre-exalted phases should be made far easier to dodge, but deal slightly more damage per shot to compensate.
  • The Celestial/Desperation phase should be fully reworked, and still be the hardest standard phase in the fight, but not be a massive jump in difficulty as it is right now
  • An easier version of the current Celestial/Desperation phase should be moved to a 30 second mid-fight “rage” that procs once when o3 becomes exalted. Once this phase is over, o3 should become staggered, as is currently the case.
  • More of o3’s exalted phases should make use of invulnerability and the counter-stagger mechanic in order to lengthen the fight, while still leaving windows for decent amounts of damage in a group which is paying attention

TL;DR - Oryx 3’s patterns are probably too hard right now, if the concept of o3 being possible in unorganized groups is DECA’s intent. My idea for fixing this is to make o3 longer while making most of his individual phases easier, alongside emphasising stagger-counter far more than currently.

lost hall portal is bogged

Oryx actualy does that. The Carry an everlasting plague like the locusts you are! (or however he says it) is an instance of a Sick counter.
Dammah, too, tells you not to interrupt him.

If you mean that you can’t enter them, that’s intentional.

What is the point of giving the keys then or having a realm open?