PT reset?

When will the PT reset?
(how did some people become private testers? Why do their accounts not get reset?)
Is it worth it farming for fame for my pet?
Is it worth it spending a few more hours to 6/8 my characters? (and get my stars)
I think one of the Deca officials said this but it didn’t get reset since last time which makes sense since they probably just closed it for public testers and reopened it

Public testing? Isn’t it already open? I think I read something in another thread where Krathan closed and reopened testing (last night)

They were influential and well-liked by the community I think, and all of them are quite skilled at the game and have contributed to it in some way or another. Their accounts didn’t get reset because they’re still the main testers of content, and what’s the point of resetting them?

Your choice, worth it or not is all up to you. I wouldn’t spend more than a couple hours on testing myself, mainly because really, how much is there to test? The new mystic, and the reworked ice cave, and maybe the Magic woods if you didn’t do any the first time around.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.