PT Up/Down Thread

Would you happen to know how long it took last time to come back up? It’s difficult to test Bard out when you can’t get on the server.

I can’t seem to join right now. anyone else?

server down (in maintenance)

Alright thanks.

I think server is down right now. Can someone confirm that it is not just me?

pretty sure its down rn haven’t been having internet problems and nexus did not appear even after 30-45 seconds

Yeah I think its down too

Think server is down right now can’t join.

Anyone know when server will be back up??

Still down : /

down for anyone else rn?

Down…

up

Still down for me

It’s still down for me too… haven’t been able to play it all day. But I hope it’s up tomorrow and there are no more issues. Keep working hard Deca, and I can’t wait to this in production!

The US server is still down and its not easy to change your server without getting in to the US server first atm. Thankfully, there’s a workaround. Taken from cebmofroz’s stream: “Press Ctrl + R (opens run window in Windows OS) type “regedit” and then in the window that pops up go to: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DECA Live Operations GmbH\RotMGExalt and edit the BestServer & preferedServer from UseastT1 to EUWestT1 (type it on the right side, case sensitive)”

Good advice, just a small amendment: It’s Windows + R, not Ctrl + R. Here’s some screenshots if anyone needs references:

Possible servers (Case sensitive)

• USEastT1
  • EUWestT1
  • AsiaSouthEastT1

had the infinite loading thing at first, too. The first attempt somehow(no idea if it was something i clicked or a button on keyboard maybe) asked me after a couple moments if i wanted to connect to a different server, still didn’t work.
with the regedit setting it to EUWestT1 i was able to connect to it.

thanks very much for that trick

I’ve edited out the password value there (I hope its only a hashed version)

You’ll probably want to change it anyway

Ah, thanks for the censorship, but I’m good. Can’t exactly get access to an account if you don’t know what email it was registered under anyway~