PT: Vital Combat & Exaltations

They are 18:1 at the moment. Giving +120/+12 is not a bad idea but the HP ring is the biggest issue to face. Nerfing UBHP to 120 itself will cause massive backlash.

Buffing the ratio to 10:1 without touching HP/MP is the most optimal solution. Right now rainbow tiered rings are no match to a single UBHP/Deca you are right about it.

No, it’s not, that would be broke as all crap, unb def would literally give more defense than top tier robes. Even if it would cause a backlash, to properly balance tiered rings would require the direct nerfing of hp and mp rings

Hmm, lets see, a magical onyx with the specific intent of granting its wearer a tougher body to withstand more hits from enemies or a bit of magic cloth.

I don’t know man.

I understand this as well. However, seeing an exalt bonus for a >10%< increase in loot isn’t very reassuring.

I am simply offering my anecdotal experience that every time Deca has said they were buffing drop rates I never saw a big change overall.

I meant they’re first putting out these changes before meddling with the base drop-rates.

Vital combat = Resu BUFF

Enemies health scaling overhaul = more engaging fights, with more planning before dungeoneering

Status effects temporary immunity = Knight nerf maybe? And more fair debuffs, allowing boths sides to have a chance to kill eachother

Class and abilities rebalance = YES NO COOLDOWNS ON HELMS shit wait cooldown on tomes? and T-pain heal nerf and dmg buff, but still cooldown? confused T-pain noises WAIT THEY ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT REMOVING THE SPEEDY ON TOMES?!?! DONT YOU DARE, AFTER ALL THESE HEAL NERFS AND COOLDOWNS YOU BETTER FORGET THAT RIGHT NOW oh it okay bulwark buffed

Exaltations = A new longterm goal that I wont be able to strive for until I’m white star

The General Chat Thread

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The General Chat Thread

You are far too trusting of Deca.

In fact most of the people here are blindly trusting Deca.

Remember this?

They have misled in the past and will mislead in the future.

I will end my discussion by repeating that ultimately keys need to die for the game to be healthy. Pets are not the source of the problem. And if Deca is going to leave keys alone, they should leave pets alone as well.

Removing keys is an effective solution, only if not for the income that it generates. Wildshadow introduced keys to keep the game afloat before selling it to kabam. I would assume that keys are still a primary contributor to DECA’s income today. Keys can easily be used for the benefit of the playerbase. Keys will never die. Pets on the other hand only benefit a single user and is a very noticeable P2W aspect. Keys and pets are ultimately different things.

I already knew that Oryx’s Sanctuary would result in more discord runs. It was a result of DECA’s naivety over how discords operate and how players would utilise the runes. They were unfamiliar with realm clearing servers and likely thought that players would just pop the runes on their local servers. Not to mention there were already O3 beta discord servers performing O3 runs on testing servers. The rarity of runes combined with O3’s difficulty made players opt for discords for a higher success rate. Whilst DECA have misled, I don’t think that they have intentionally done so for such a major content addition and I don’t believe they will continually mislead as a habit.

With the constant negativity surrounding your more recent posts, I can’t help but feel you are purposefully isolating the realmeye forumers that overly disagree with your points.

It doesn’t matter whether I trust them or not. They have already made these changes first; whether or not they meddle with drop rates are up to them. I don’t appreciate the shade being thrown here when I at least try to be constructive.

Idk if anyone has proposed this but for Puri, I think it would be a good idea to add a Purification Cooldown for every player, separately, based on their last time purificated.
Example:
If there were, say, 2 priests with Puri and one of them purificated half the group, their debuffs would be removed (as expected) but if they were purificated again within (let’s say,) 10 seconds (it could be longer ofc) of their last time purified, it wouldn’t have effect on those who had been purified but it would on those who hadn’t.
This way, there wouldn’t be the problem of being purified too often and being basically immune to debuffs while also not removing the party purification that I feel is a special part of that tome and priest in general as a support class.

I wouldn’t be opposed to that, actually, but it seems that DECA might be standing by their decision. I like this the best of everything I’ve heard regarding the puri! Especially because it can also be applied to the Skull of Shaitan.

That’s a pretty neat idea imo, could function similar to debuff immunity except it would be… dedebuff immunity? Since there’s already similar concepts being used by Deca I feel it wouldn’t be too hard to implement.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.