Ptrain wtf is discord

So there is a better train made by i think Shatter and Akalem. Is there a way to track the train without dicord. Because discord doesnt work for me

No, if you want in on the train, you have to use discord. It’s a private train, it’s not meant to be tracked, unless you’re in the discord and get told where to go

Or, you could lock everyone in the train, and then hop realms until your lock list lights up like a xmas tree.

Just sayin.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Although you can’t lock anyone if you can’t find the train in the first place. DOH!

Oh good idea I’ll lock the no life fame farmers :stuck_out_tongue:

Idk how to use discord :frowning:

I’m able to use discord and currently interested in getting in on some of these Ptrains how do I go about it, is it truely “PRIVATE” or is there someone I could talk to about getting the discord information?

Edit: I know im a Blue star… I’m not Twelve I love playing Priest, I’m also not completely trash

umm correction, the makes were jiing and emperorpoo (however u spell his name), the two founders of fellowship.

Shatter got quickly promoted to some whatever rank he has.

Funny. Which reason is the reason why you don’t want to use Discord?

Is it this one? Or is this some other train thing?

Time to go corrupt

Thanks Nevov!

Ok fine i don’t know how to make it work

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.