Public Testing #9 - Status: Closed

https://i.imgur.com/frqQogf.png yas!

Managed to finally solo Queen, sort of. A Knight helped me throughout the dungeon and the first couple phases.
Note: Haven’t read patch notes yet, this was just my impression
Before I give my feedback on the fight in general, was the dungeon also made shorter? It did kind of feel like it.
Edit: Predicted or predicted?

As far as I’ve played, I grealy enjoy the changes made to the fight! I’m not sure if I was only imagining it, but the arena feels bigger, making the fight fairer already.
The change to the Yellow Phases are very welcome and fun to look at (she shoots those little worker bees!!); the changes to the Blue Phases are also very neat, reducing the ridiculous amount of bullets they previously had.

Overall, I think the Nest is much more worthwhile to do now.

How did you get such a high percentage of a level from 3.6k fp

Were there changes made to snake pit? Unless I’ve gone crazy, Stheno has way fewer Invulnerability phases. Its especially noticeable in the phase where she spawns the smaller snake minions.

See this thread for that:

tl;dwr every boss now has HP scaling, and therefore less invulnerability periods, since those were the “OG” HP scalers.

Hah I can say I beat BTL to it even though this is a different shats. xd

@ItsGrandma the shats is HP scaled now, so it makes some things easier.

This is what happened when I was feeding my pet during testing

what changed

ah

wahts the flash link

It’s in the original post of this thread.

Thats why you stockpile juggs on your testing account like I did

wait how do you get juggs?

Can anyone help me out. it keeps saying I need to register ever time I pick my wizard and if dosnt say that, its says character slot already has 1 character. Please help.

In the last testing, all characters you made were 8/8 with full UT/top sets, so I just made a bunch of warriors and vaulted all the juggs, resulting in this:

I also got 2 100/100 divine pets using all the previous testings together
pls dont take them away deca

Have you created a testing account? You will need to sign into that (your regular RotMG account won’t work).

@Krathan Is there a reason for not refreshing the pet food box? I don’t really see why there is an unlimited humanoid egg box when testers who tested before can’t feed them due to the single roll limit for pet food.

HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MANY VAULT CHESTS?

ree.

It still doesnt really make sense that we get 8/8s with uts for the thicket, but not for the much harder nest.

People will bring 8/8’s to thickets without being afraid of losing them

yes I have, it keeps saying that I need to register everytime I pick my wizard and if I wait a couple seconds it says in red You already have 1 character slot being used. Plus after it says that, I go back to the menu and check my wizard and all my stats are 0.