Public Testing #9 - Status: Closed

In the last testing, all characters you made were 8/8 with full UT/top sets, so I just made a bunch of warriors and vaulted all the juggs, resulting in this:

I also got 2 100/100 divine pets using all the previous testings together
pls dont take them away deca

Have you created a testing account? You will need to sign into that (your regular RotMG account won’t work).

@Krathan Is there a reason for not refreshing the pet food box? I don’t really see why there is an unlimited humanoid egg box when testers who tested before can’t feed them due to the single roll limit for pet food.

HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MANY VAULT CHESTS?

ree.

It still doesnt really make sense that we get 8/8s with uts for the thicket, but not for the much harder nest.

People will bring 8/8’s to thickets without being afraid of losing them

yes I have, it keeps saying that I need to register everytime I pick my wizard and if I wait a couple seconds it says in red You already have 1 character slot being used. Plus after it says that, I go back to the menu and check my wizard and all my stats are 0.

I can get into game and enter dungeons and realms but after a minute the game crashes and sends me back to the title screen, its fine for a few seconds then my damage starts taking a while to display and then I DC. Any help?

Keep getting admin-only. Is it closed?

I think so. :frowning:

please edit the thread to say its closed

See here.

Its not open its closed btw

getting an admin only error

It’s closed

Invulnerability phases of a few glands dungeons.

Major changes are:

• lab can’t paralyze both bosses anymore

• Malphas harder to insta because higher hp and I think (?) less initial Invulnerability

• removed constant switcheroo between going invulnerable to vulnerable, instead a longer, uninterrupted vulnerable time for a bunch of bosses.

@Seelpit Ty fixed

*Invulnerable - invincible was added later to very few enemies (f.e. the annoying ghost enemy from the Haunted Cemetery 2nd Arena); however, the invincibility of the Nest’s Soldier Bees was indeed removed ;)

Ree
This is going to make labs so much harder

it close

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.