Public Testing [disconnects]

In Public Testing I have seen that there is a bug in the game, Before I get into detail I know this is just testing but its super annoying. I tried to do o3 and high tech terror with my friends on Public Testing Then we found a bug, that looks like another loading glitch it says nexus but it buffers for a long time until I dc. Is this a regular thing that happens or a new thing for 2 hours I could not take things out of my vault cause when I went to nexus, it would buffer and dc and those items are back in my vault. It is not just nexus its all the interact able places you can go including, Guildhall,Pet yard,Vault,Daily Quest Room, (Dungeons some times). Check this out idk if its just a thing cause its testing but I did not get to test a lot this morning

There was a random DC when I tried to solo MBC on Testing. I got damn pissed because I chowed down XMas Consumables and… 20 min wasted for solo clear LH :confused:

This is happening to me constantly on testing and for some reason only with exiting out of vault unlike you. Everything was working fine yesterday but today, this keeps happening over and over. Extremely frustrating.

Items, apple-maxing, putting things in vault, etc keep rolling back after I come out of vault after a very long loading screen.

it’s fine guys it’s fixed so I am happy

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.