Public Testing Status: Closed

SPOILER

WOW!! Nice buff in Ice Cave, new ‘mini-bosses’ and a harder but awesome experience! It seems that have more spawn points that converges the “leech pad”, less leech by now…

Thanks for the update! Really excited to try this out!

but at least ots are more rewarding than a sprite world

i was able to log in with my regular account, is that weird?
and i had a red star and all the classes…

I recommend purple. It doesn’t seemed to be used or interfere. Just make sure it’s not too close to the dark blue dot. Or, if possible, make it so players are able to choose.

Restart incoming:

• Fixing new orb perma-stasis and making tool tip more clear.
  • Fixing dark overlay remaining after Daily Quest claim.

Blue or something corresponding with their stars

I just don’t recommend normal blue since that’s the color of portals and players use that a lot to quickly find portals that have been opened or when they teleport to a player who called.

I see what your saying I was thinking light bright blue though

why is server admin only rn??

Getting the same problem

i got in like 5 mins ago but now i cant

Did you by chance restart and then leave it admin-only/closed testing or was this on purpose? Because we cannot connect now.

Edit: And by “you” I mean DECA, whoever is in charge of restarting. And I have no idea how one switches from closed to public so IDK if a restart would even affect that.

Yeah, maybe, but maybe not which is why I asked.

maybe it is just being worked on for longer than we thought

you have to be a kabam employee to join, sorry bud

We’re having an issue on both prod and testing, wasn’t related to the server restart.

We’re trying to fix it at the moment.

Edit: access to testing should be working again, we’re still looking at the chest event and other issues on prod.
Edit2: should all be fixed now.

Thanks you :stuck_out_tongue:

I Photoshopped some mock-ups. The blue does look nice but I recall blue being used on hacked clients so I was trying to steer away from that. I like the violet but it might be harder for some people to differentiate that between the dark blue so I made the purple. Thoughts?

is there going to be another character slot and vault unlocker box?

Ice cave is overpowered lower the damage a bit