Public Testing Status: Closed

It is, but it’s possible they altered the drops?

I don’t know I think they all look cool darker colors would be harder to see in explored glands I’m still sticking at my idea with the light blue I think it looks OK and easily distiquishable

With good gear (using tiered items and a bracer) and being 4/8 (atk, spd dex, vit) i soloed the the ice cave (but i couldnt do the inner sanctum). All the creatures have low health (or possibly hp scaling), but powerful, and extremely predictable, attacks

Restart incoming:

• Potential fix for dead ends in the Forbidden Jungle, Snake Pit, Puppet Master’s Theatre and Candyland Hunting Grounds - keys have been added to the shop

Options!

• Expanded Force EXP option: Off/On/Self
  • Expanded Fame/HP/MP bar text options: Off/All/Fame/HP&MP
  • New toggle hotkey for Ally Projectiles (default N, under Graphics)
  • New toggle hotkey for Particle Master (default M, under Graphics)
  • New toggle option for Curse indication (under Experimental)
  • Changed Curse indication to not affect outlines for now

Could there be an option in experimental to toggle the outlines?(for curse)

Hi, just a suggestion from playing testing - could pet feed/fuse costs be reduced by some amount? I hate to have to farm some fame just to fuse a rare pet and feed it some apples so I can test the new content.

so about what is the new update to the 4 dungeons ? i dont understand it
edit i only see that the walls (brakeable) start in the mid of the way in puppet (you know insta where the ways goes on)

Can someone empty my gift chests i rolled like 10000 apples and 2000 mystic sets, i literally have to visit vault 100 times to get different stuff

@moderators you guys wanna pin this until PT is done?

It means that you’ll no longer get paths that are blocked by solid walls or objects, making it impossible to access the boss or other rooms. It was especially common in the Theater, but was possible in all four dungeons.

ahh ok

I suppose I’ll post my feedback in the Testing servers here.

First, some bugs:

• Sometimes fame bonuses (when checking in Nexus) didn’t update until after relogging (going back to the character screen then going back onto the character).
  • Poison particles gain red outline after Mystic uses orb nearby.
  • Magic Woods boss cannot be Cursed/Stasised

And now some feedback/suggestions:

• Orb of Conflict and the Dirk of Cronus should give better buffs. There really needs to be a clear difference between these extremely rare and untradeable UT items and their ST tradeable counterparts. Giving the Conflict a damaging buff instead of a berserk buff and messing around with only the DPS of the Cronus isn’t a clear difference. UT/ST items should be used as a swapout and not as a replacement.

• Buff the robe and ring in the Magic Woods or nerf the staff. I’d prefer to nerf the staff, seeing how the Magic Woods drops from Ent Ancients and Ent Gods. These make it very common to farm the dungeon and therefore give more chances at getting the items inside. Not only that, the staff seems a better alternative than its tiered counterpart (Staff of the Cosmic Whole) and may just be better to use overall instead.
    The stats on the robe and ring don’t compare with the staff. At the moment, the dungeon’s purpose is mainly to be farmed for the staff and orb.
    Then again, the Mad Lab does share similarities, which with that being said, I guess I’ll side with buffing the robe and ring of the Magic Woods.

• The Ice Cave minions/lava do too much damage and the Ice Cave boss takes too long to kill.
    I suppose making the damage high contributes to forcing players to clear the enemies instead of leeching on the snow pad in the middle. The boss, on the other hand, is a nightmare for smaller groups or solos. Lowering the size of the room to clear the enemies to enter the boss means it’s faster to complete the Ice Cave, meaning people are more willing to do it (instead of thinking about whether or not it’s worth doing because it’ll take forever).
    The current state of the boss makes it so that you have the clear the towers around the room, wait for the boss to go vulnerable, then do as much damage as you can (while he’s sporadically moving around making it more difficult to land your damage) before he goes back to being invulnerable again. You then have to clear all the towers AGAIN and repeat the whole process, making it annoying and tedious especially for smaller groups that can’t do enough damage on the first time around.
    I just feel like the whole fight should be redesigned and looked at again.

Why do people keep complaining about the damage being too high, I soloed one with a 4/8 mystic (only the cave, not the sanctum)

I think the reworks of the Ice cave make it too hard to be worth doing. Like it’s fun but its drops don’t really warent doing it anymore because it takes too long and now its a lot harder.

Also the magic woods is too easy to have two garantied stat pots.

Honestly enjoyed my time in testing, and hope that the Magic Woods is implemented. The damage can creep up on ya if you aren’t maxed/careful, and its a fun midrange dungeon. I liked the new Ice Cave, but the current Esben fight seems like its missing something (always has). I would say the amount of that “spiky snow” could be lowered, because if there are ever many people in that dungeon it would be very easy to lose under the player sprites. Either that or make it damage a little less, so its a passive danger rather than “icy lava”. Overall a lot of good stuff and the new UT is just plain fun.

which dungeons

Agreed.

The staff and orb are whites though… That’s like asking for EP and Dbow to get nerfed because you get a lot of chances at farming them.

Yup.

Yeah, maybe. Or, just adjust HP scaling innit :wink:
Or maybe have better loot (like more whites or new STs, or even UB ring) for making the Ice Cave an overall harder and more time-consuming dungeon.

I died so much in that new ice cave. It took me a while to realize the ground was hurting me. Most of the time I was like WTF happened?
Now a question here: WHY DOES ICE HURT MORE THAN LAVA?
Why ice should hurt at all, i don’t know, but at least lower the damage the ground deals.
As a side note, maybe you should make lava deal 50 damage or more.

It’s tear frost, frozen tears of deathly sorrow likely soaked in pure evil