Purple Name Color Confusion

So when the support campaign came out a while ago to get the purple name and glow, I didn’t participate at all which means I wouldn’t have the purple name. I hadn’t spent any money on the game during the campaign as well.

This week I finally caved and decided to spend some money on my pet. After I was done feeding and fusing my pet, I went back to normal playing.

I joined a realm and some guy asked me why my name was purple. I was confused and told him it wasn’t, because the campaign was over. He insisted it was purple which confused me even more.

So, I decided to do some investigating and found when i’m on my main account, everything looks normal. (as shown below)

I’m not entirely sure how the purple name works and if you can see your own name as purple, but I don’t see it.

Now here’s the crazy thing, when I was getting some items off of my mule, when I went to trade, I saw my name as purple. (as shown below)

I didn’t think it was possible to get the purple name anymore, so is this a bug?

Ima buy gold immediatly !

I wouldn’t until someone who originally got the purple name confirms that they can’t see their own name as purple, like my first picture. But up to you.

Purple name here. You see your own name as purple.

so what’s up with mine then lmao. I guess it’s a bug?

Other people seeing your name as purple: If I join nexus and then you join I won’t see your glow

Interesting. Is this a known bug or is it game design for people who missed the campaign?

xd

As one with a purple name, the only time you see it as purple is when you chat.

so it’s bugged… good to know

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.