QoL Suggestions, read for more info

Here are a few random suggestions I just came up with that’ll make the game slightly nicer to me! Feedback is appreciated as always

Suggestion 1: Log-in guild messages
If you’re in a guild, there’s a message that displays for you immediately upon entering the game, that the officers or leaders could set. In my eyes, it would look like this -> image Image taken from World of Warcraft (great game btw)
I think this would be a nice thing to have, and it’d help with player communication. If there’s going to be guild keys popped at a certain time, you could set the message to say that, or just give overall information or literally anything you want it to be. Something very small and trivial, but I’d like it.

Suggestion 2: Custom player statuses
Since there’s been a friend list feature for awhile now, I think that allowing players to make a custom status that would display by their name, either when hovered over in the 6-player lock list, in the social tab, or both!
Players could use this to let others know something that might warrant an activity loss from them, or just for anything in general. Once again, small and trivial, but still something I’d be interested in seeing

Suggestion 3: Your ideas!
Since I can’t imagine this thread lasting very long without another gimmick, I think you guys should add your own very minor and unimportant QoL ideas you’ve wanted for awhile! I’d love to see other ideas.

1. Fix this or i will buy the realm

1. Removes these.

You need at least 10$ to buy one.

1. Buff these. It’s not even too powerful to flex

Yes please, replace the $10 tops with something you can buy with fame

Another idea I just came up with that a lot of other people seem to have, is to make it so O1 drops the old vanity oryx ST set, another small minor change that’d still be nice to have!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.