Quest chest lagout

I was just doing a epic quest chest and i dcd after i just f refreshed my game so i wouldn’t dc and i had perfect connection this is the 6th chest ive lost to this…

Not sure if looking for some sort of help or recognition or just wanted to vent :v
My condolences on the lost chests though, may they lost loot (and fame!) rest in peace.

Nothing anyone can really do unless you proof of this event. Maybe record your chest openings with some recording software so if it does happen again, you can make a complaint with actual proof. Then you will have better chances of getting it back.

i do have a picture of me completing the quest and i would be able to show i have no marks in my vault

That proof may be possible to get your chest back but it may look like you trying to trick them by trying to get more than one chest out of the same amount of marks. Still worth a shot though so go for it.

You need a video as evidence, photos aren’t enough and are easy to forge.

Wait you’ve dc’ed 6 times? All of them exactly as you were opening an epic chest?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.