Quest questions

Hi everyone. Long time player here, also long time absent. Last time I really played this game was back in 2016. O_O

Anyways… I recently came back and started playing sporadically. The game itself didn’t change much, but there are a couple of new things that puzzled me.

1 - I got the hang of these quest things on the Tinkerer NPC, but it seems I can’t complete some of them even though I have the required items. Mainly the Oryxmas ones, weapon and UT quests. How can I finish them? Where is this info available?

2 - I’ve noticed some quests require certain tokens I haven’t seen dropped. The skin ones for example. Where do I get them? Where can I find info about it?

And… that’s it. I decided to play a little in december, but I instantly got addicted again. Oh man… this game… ^^’’’’’

If you have all the required items, then your issue must be that you forgot to click on the item that you want, then you will be able to complete it. That’s probably the issue since the quests you listed off are ones where you choose your reward.

They are obtained from the mystery box. (Or if Deca is nice enough to give out ones again in the future)

Context, deca gave out 4 stacks in a free pack before which I think most of us fed :<

You fed that?

Why not? 2600 fp x 4 I regret it now…

But so many potential skins…

;(

It was 2600 fp?!

I regret getting baby groot.

“A Little”? Wrong move, my dude. This is a life-long commitment.

Thanks guys!

I had to select the reward first… I feel really dumb now. -___-’’’

Oh well… at least I got that cbow analogue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.